Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girl Clone
    It is this picture (which is now my new wallpaper) that has finally made me delurk in this thread. What a pretty, pretty man.
    Welcome, Girl Clone!

Wow, this thread is empty today... I think we're all still ded from that pic

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
      Welcome, Girl Clone!

Wow, this thread is empty today... I think we're all still ded from that pic
      Looks like I killed everyone!

Just printing those pics off...

How are you today anyway Mer? Feeling better I hope..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

wha? oh yea thats a great piccy... yummy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Looks like I killed everyone!

Just printing those pics off...

How are you today anyway Mer? Feeling better I hope..?
          Yup, feeling better today... and how could I not feel good after staring at those promo pics for a while? How are ya doing?

Comment

Yup, feeling better today... and how could I not feel good after staring at those promo pics for a while? How are ya doing?
            Too true...those pics are amazing!

I've been better to be truthful...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
              YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I thought I'd share what I've made

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/...sh/poster1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/...sh/poster3.jpg

All that remains is to make posters of the two other promo pics...

ETA: The CD is stuck on the wall to help show the size of the poster...
              Now you just have to choose which one you want to put up on the ceiling so you can stare at it at night...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I thought I'd share what I've made

All that remains is to make posters of the two other promo pics...

ETA: The CD is stuck on the wall to help show the size of the poster...
                Wow, love it!! I want one! Did you take it to a print shop?

And... GUH!!

Comment

Listen to Elizabeth...begging would be a good start...
                  Well, she supposedly she is this big expert on negotiations...and a woman... so he must've figured she would know a thing or two! Smart man (but we already knew that)!

Comment

Pick a department to head, or join an existing one...just let me know where you choose to go...

Just staring a bit more at that pic...
                    I guess we do need to make that department list... I have NO idea where to go!!

Comment

Wow, love it!! I want one! Did you take it to a print shop?

And... GUH!!
                      Ditto that first sentiment...

THAT would be the one I'd have on the ceiling...I love that piccie...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        I guess we do need to make that department list... I have NO idea where to go!!
                        The Butt needs a protector...

Department list so far:

Director - Beanie

Sacred Hair Protection Division - Merentha
                        Agent - Starfish (Also Head Spork Armourer)

Elfin Ear Division -
                        Agent - Ra-hanna

Body Preservation Division - Smallgirl

Undercover Division - Zelazny

Head Spork Armourer - Starfish

Comment

LOL!! Its just the pic printed out onto 9 A4 bits of paper then cut out and stuck together - no ultrafine printing (I used standard printing quality) and standard printer paper.
                          LOL! Ohh, well I wouldn't have guessed that, it looks great

Comment

The Butt needs a protector...

ROFL...Then I guess the butt is mine... to protect, of course!

I'll have to think of a fancy department title and slogan, though! (ooh...Sloganizer here I come!!)

Comment

This is my favorite so far:
                              "The wonder has a name: Butt."

Comment

I know!! Its totally mind blowing that the printing looks THAT good!! And then considering the quality of the content of the pic *dies*
                                Might have to try that later, only my printer doesn't print to the edge of the paper...

I'm still drooling at the content...I have to say...

Comment

Working...
                                X