Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, no. I guess not.
    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
      Look, there's the black wristband!! And the hands are positioned nicely showing off his neck. The lickable neck!
      The arm in the wristband isn't too shabby either.

And one can never have too many pics. Must go fetch a new drool towel.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        The arm in the wristband isn't too shabby either.

And one can never have too many pics. Must go fetch a new drool towel.

Nice arm. Attached to nice, various, other body parts.
        I love the pics here. Oh so pretty! <happy sigh>

And the pretty is made all the more better by the fact that he's so down to earth and one heck of an actor. Without the talent and personality to back up the looks. The "Pretty" would fade pretty fast. And that would be a shame. Cause he is so dang pretty! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          He's 38? YooHoo!! That makes him older than me. (only by a few months, but hey!) I'm thunking over someone else older than me. (RDA being the other.)

*off to find out if Ben is older or younger than DJF*
          Ben's older, by a few years.
          Joe SO does not look 38 tho. Dayyyyymn.
          They're ALL older than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            Ben is another one who looks far younger.

Heck. .just what kinda facial cream are these guys using anyway??? I want some!!!!

Comment

They're ALL older than me.
              So, of all four of the guys I thunk over, the one I thunk the most over is the only one younger than me.

I agree Joe doesn't look his age at all. It doesn't seem fair that most guys seem to hide thier age well.
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by foolishpleasure
                Heck. .just what kinda facial cream are these guys using anyway??? I want some!!!!
                LOL I know! Actually, wouldn't it be better if one of them just came and smeared it on you... Whoa, ooops, SO not PG-13 thoughts...
                And that post is misleading. They're not THAT much older than me.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  So, of all four of the guys I thunk over, the one I thunk the most over is the only one younger than me.

I agree Joe doesn't look his age at all. It doesn't seem fair that most guys seem to hide thier age well.
                  Ahhh, but, DJF my dear, robbing the cradle without caring if people raise an eyebrow is yet another of the perks of being a hussy.

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
                    Ah, someone going a little nuts with pictures?
                    *looks around Innocently* going nuts...no i don't think so...

~Athena

Comment

LOL I know! Actually, wouldn't it be better if one of them just came and smeared it on you... Whoa, ooops, SO not PG-13 thoughts...

Jilly, Jilly Jilly, you are only saying what I was thinking! I'm following you down into the gutter! Hey, there are more people down here!! Let's have a party!! I see Merlin, Liv, Athena, Foolish .... (who remembers Romper Room?)

sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                        Jilly, Jilly Jilly, you are only saying what I was thinking! I'm following you down into the gutter! Hey, there are more people down here!! Let's have a party!! I see Merlin, Liv, Athena, Foolish .... (who remembers Romper Room?)

I'd answer re: Romper Room, but that might date me and here I've been rubbing DJF's nose in the age thing...

Comment

I'd answer re: Romper Room, but that might date me and here I've been rubbing DJF's nose in the age thing...
                          Go ahead Jilly. If you admit it, then I won't feel so bad remembering it myself.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'll go first! I'll be 40 next month! I'm asking for Sheppard as my boy toy for a present
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

OK, OK, I'm 31.

Comment

*small whisper from the gutter*

I'm. .uh. . .um. . .40.. . . ....uh, well, uh. . maybe 1 or 2 more than that. I think. My brain can't concentrate when I'm staring at these pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X