No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, where are all the piccies...I see a few and they are indeed very nice, but I need more...*off to find piccies*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
      LOL!! Ah so many hours of fun...and to get everyone else hooked just refresh the page for a new phrase...
      You know, this sloganizer thing is really funny. Here's what I got :
      * Up, up and away with Sheppard
      * Sheppard nonstop
      * Get me my Sheppard !
      * Sheppard - One name. One legend
      * Sheppard forever
      * I want Sheppard and I want it now !
      * My Sheppard is mine
      * No Sheppard, no kiss
      * I love Sheppard

and I've got another one (at my 1st try, without cheating ) but it's really non-PG (at least, the way I read it ) so I can't post it here
      Last edited by florence; 27 May 2005, 01:18 PM.
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
        Shep: Yeah Ford, I can teach you a few things. A few flowers here, some chocolates, a wink, a certain smile now and then. .you'll have a different woman every day of the week. Its easy kid. .I'll show you the ropes. Let a pro teach you.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          That's cos he lies like a dog...and what's with the 'this girl'? Exactly how many does he have Rodney???

"Please, Beanie, don't tie me up to the Chair again ! I swear, those other girls mean nothing to me !"
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence

"Please, Beanie, don't tie me up to the Chair again ! I swear, those other girls mean nothing to me !"
            Nice gun.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

you know what i think this thunk thread needs yet today...some wet Sheppy...so here ya go...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                Shep: Yeah Ford, I can teach you a few things. A few flowers here, some chocolates, a wink, a certain smile now and then. .you'll have a different woman every day of the week. Its easy kid. .I'll show you the ropes. Let a pro teach you.

That's okay Shep...cos I can have...

Brendan...

Claude...

Andrew...

Mike...

See, we can all be hussies you know!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

By the way, did I mention I passed the 1000 barrier on posts in this topic..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Congrats Beanie !
                    Now that's official : you're the Shep Thunker Queen !

Comment

CONGRATS BEANIE!!!!

Time for a party!! Weeeeee!!! *gets out the ice cream sundae and stuff again*
                      sigpic

Comment

"You forgive me now Beanie ?"

Comment

Congrats Beanie !
                          Now that's official : you're the Shep Thunker Queen !
                          As long as people don't start seeing me as the System Lord of Shep...I don't mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            CONGRATS BEANIE!!!!

Time for a party!! Weeeeee!!! *gets out the ice cream sundae and stuff again*
                            Hmmmm Ice Cream Sundae...can I get that in a glass with a spoon to take to Brendan's room for some fun???

Comment

"Someone said 'party' ?"

Comment

"You forgive me now Beanie ?"
                                Let me think about that for a moment...

Erm...

*sigh*

Erm...

NO!

Comment

Working...
                                X