• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
    *sneaks back in*

hello thunkers
    MAYO!!! ***RUNS AND TACKLES IN BEAR HUGS!!***

1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      MAYO!!! ***RUNS AND TACKLES IN BEAR HUGS!!***

oooof
      *falls to floor*

wow
      i didnt expect that
      *huggles elf*
      how ya been?
      sigpic

Comment

oooof
        *falls to floor*

wow
        i didnt expect that
        *huggles elf*
        how ya been?
        Been doin' pretty good! It's good to see ya!!

Are ya for Sheppy Claus to come pay ya visit?....
        Have you been naughty or nice...
        Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

have i been naughty or nice???
          elf... i thought you knew me better than that

have a look at what i work with and take a guess
          xmas party pic ahead:
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

*drools* mmm i think i been naughty, i need sheppy to punish me *pounces clone and kisses him*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              *drools* mmm i think i been naughty, i need sheppy to punish me *pounces clone and kisses him*
              I chose Naughtier myself....
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

yes cuz evil is sexy and shep does evil gooooooooooooooooooood
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  yes cuz evil is sexy and shep does evil gooooooooooooooooooood
                  That's right! EvilSheppy is HOT!...

Sheppy Claus this!

Spoiler:
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

I come bearing gifts. Finally got my shots of Joe developed from the Burbank con last month and I must say that Joe makes a fine photographic subject. I got quite a few great shots of him and have come to share a select few with your fine Thunkers of his. (the rest can be found here: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...urbank%202007/)

Here Joe is doing a little dance at the breakfast, since they were just standing up there while folks were taking pics, I think he decided he needed to entertain us all)

Unfortunately that darn mic kept getting in the way. Nevertheless, a fine specimen for taking pictures of.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Nice pics hun!!

Seems like that is his favourite con shirt as that is the same as the one I posted yesterday which was from October during his visit here in NZ.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
                        I come bearing gifts. Finally got my shots of Joe developed from the Burbank con last month and I must say that Joe makes a fine photographic subject. I got quite a few great shots of him and have come to share a select few with your fine Thunkers of his. (the rest can be found here: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...urbank%202007/)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...R5-017-7-1.jpg

Here Joe is doing a little dance at the breakfast, since they were just standing up there while folks were taking pics, I think he decided he needed to entertain us all)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...o-R6-013-5.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...o-R4-017-7.jpg

Unfortunately that darn mic kept getting in the way. Nevertheless, a fine specimen for taking pictures of.
                        Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful piccies! I really enjoyed looking at them all
                        sigpic

Comment

*crawls out of Erins PB*

WOW!! such sexy eye candy in there...Joe, Cliff, Steve and Michael.

Fabulous pics *stares and drools* Thank you so much for sharing and making my day.

*falls back into PB*
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                          GateCon Attendee 2008
                          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                            Hmmmm....Buck Rogers in the 24th Century? Someone from Space Above & Beyond? Not Project UFO, right? Someone else from a show I don't remember or can't think of or have never heard of?????

Daniel's Shadow - thanks for the *wonderful* JF pics!!! They're some of the best Christmas presents this Thunker could ask for!!!
                            Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                            Oh! I had an Epiphany this morning! AIRWOLF!

OK, I'll stop now.

Loved Thoughtcrimes.

Happy Holidays, Thunkers!
                            Ack! No, long before any of those, and Earth based. I'm not telling though!

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            Joe's WOMEN's MURDER CLUB episode "FBI GUY" will air on January 4th, starting at 9:02 pm. Yes, ABC is intentionally running their schedule late, so that means if you watch the entire episode, you miss the first two minutes of SGA's new episode "Be All My Sins Remember'd".
                            That delay is happening a lot lately. Even SciFi had SGA start late this year. We know, though, that Joe was able to film at least one episode before th strike!

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...R5-017-7-1.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...o-R6-013-5.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...o-R4-017-7.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Comment

have i been naughty or nice???
                              elf... i thought you knew me better than that

have a look at what i work with and take a guess
                              xmas party pic ahead:
                              Spoiler:
                              Can I work with you? They're yummy! I want the one in the striped polo shirt!
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                Spoiler tag for size, and too much thunking material.
                                Spoiler:

*stares at pic #2* Wow... *drools* what a.... beautiful belt buckle!

Comment

Working...
                                X