No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the Joe/Aragorn experiment didn't go so well. I made something else. Had to do something with all the pictures I had.

Comment

Shirtless Joe and "Blue's" collage. Tough way to wake up. *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Is the lovely Joe's birthday not imminent. Seem to remember he's a month younger than me, and I had my birthday a month ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

Since the Joe/Aragorn experiment didn't go so well. I made something else. Had to do something with all the pictures I had.
          Nice! I really like that! *thunk*
          ~Athena

Comment

okay before I sleep...hehe i must post this from "The brotherhood"

Sheppard Pics of the Day!! (are back again for now )

is it me or is his hair extra-extra messy *thunk*
            ~Athena

Comment

Oooh Athena. . .you are the coolest!

He does look a bit "scruffed up". Maybe Weir wore him out last night.

Comment

Hey, this place looks familiar somehow...

Oh, yeah, I'm on the floor again.

Thanks, Athena!
                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  [CENTER]http://home.iprimus.com.au/banrigh/majorhottie.jpg

There's no such thing as too much JF/Maj Sheppard... wonderful stuff Blue Banrigh...

Thanks for sharing...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Happy Birthday to Joe. He's 38 today. Hard to believe. He can pass for 30.

Love the BROTHERHOOD pics. YUMMY

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      okay before I sleep...hehe i must post this from "The brotherhood"
                      is it me or is his hair extra-extra messy *thunk*
                      The many faces of John Sheppard... thanks for sharing Athena... the trademark messy hair growing on me...
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                        Happy Birthday to Joe. He's 38 today. Hard to believe. He can pass for 30.
                        Dang. . .Joe is a right ole geezer now!

(I can say that. . .I'm older! . . and I agree. . looks 30 to me!)

Comment

Hey gals! I'm usually over in the MS thunk thread but I thought I'd pop my head in, have a look around and say "Hi!"

Hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                            Hey gals! I'm usually over in the MS thunk thread but I thought I'd pop my head in, have a look around and say "Hi!"

Hi!
                            Caught you Jilly. But hey, it's fun to check out the scenery in the other thunk thread. Beside, MS/Daniel needs his rest every once in a while.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Jillybiehn. . stay for awhile. .(handing complimentary fruit basket).

Haven't I seen you picking yourself up off the floor over at Browder's place too??

Comment

'The Brotherhood' pics are great. The hair is definitely extra messy.

He doesn't look 38 but it is nice to have a TV Boyfriend who is actually significantly older than me for a change, makes me feel young!

WP I made in honour of Sheppard's importance to Atlantis.

800x600

Esther
                                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Working...
                                X