Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    Maybe it just me...but all day yesterday I attemtpted to watch all three LOTR films in one day...and when i saw David Wenham, Faramir, he kept reminding me of Joe.

I have no idea why...maybe too much Alantis on the brain.

The colourings a bit different, but not too crazy.

I think it's hard to reconcile the both characters when one always has the charming, smartass attitude and the other one is very serious and introverted.

Both are fine specimens of male though.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
      Yes... the gene and the chair... and the closet mathematical genius

Yeah, I'm repetitious... but at least I'm consistent!

Before I Sleep Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      I did observe in Before I Sleep that when Ford entered the laboratory, nothing happened. It was only when Sheppard walked through, the lights came on. The later, he waved his hot hands over the console and voila... the stasis chamber lights up. Just a very small example of Sheppard's link with the Ancients yet again.
      Cool on the spoiler thing. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

I think it's hard to reconcile the both characters when one always has the charming, smartass attitude and the other one is very serious and introverted.

*thunk*

Yep, I've died and gone to heaven.

And hey, Faramir is my second favorite literary character, and Joe actually does have the correct hair color (movie Faramir had lighter hair for some reason). Yep. Died. Heaven.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          *thunk*

Yep, I've died and gone to heaven.

And hey, Faramir is my second favorite literary character, and Joe actually does have the correct hair color (movie Faramir had lighter hair for some reason). Yep. Died. Heaven.
          To differentiate Boromir and Faramir from Aragorn. Nope, can't imagine Joe with that hair cut. I try, but I keep laughing.

Comment

To differentiate Boromir and Faramir from Aragorn. Nope, can't imagine Joe with that hair cut. I try, but I keep laughing.
            Yeah, I knew why he got lighter hair. I still don't like it. And what, you can't imagine Joe with long hair flying in every direction as he stands on the walls of Minas Tirith?
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

And what, you can't imagine Joe with long hair flying in every direction as he stands on the walls of Minas Tirith?
              Trying really, really hard. My mind is trying to cut out Aragorn's hair and paste it on Joe's head. It ain't working. It's like they are mutally exclusive.

Wait, I think I'll play around with Photoshop a bit, that'll help. I have some Aragorn pics lying around somewhere and more than enough Sheppard pics.

Comment

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! you have just made my day! such overload at such early an hour must have health hazards.
                ~Athena

Comment

Yeah, I knew why he got lighter hair. I still don't like it. And what, you can't imagine Joe with long hair flying in every direction as he stands on the walls of Minas Tirith?
                  LOL...if i try really really really hard...i might...but it's too early to try.
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                    Question. In future seasons do you think we'll see more done with Sheppard's gene? I mean..it was made out to be a BIG DEAL in RISING that it was very important but we haven't see it be an issue yet. I want to see him set things off. On Atlantis and on missions. Stuff like that.

And now a comment on all the pretty pictures. GUH!
                    I thought you'd written, "... more done with Sheppard's Jeans..."

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                      I thought you'd written, "... more done with Sheppard's Jeans..."
                      Them too. He has such a lovely butt! And long legs and..ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                        Them too. He has such a lovely butt! And long legs and..ahem.

Don't forget the lips and the fingers! (and here we go again )
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                          Don't forget the lips and the fingers! (and here we go again )
                          Lips...GUH. Lush lips. GUH
                          Hair and fingers. Hair...heeee
                          Fingers...long and strong and...
                          Did I mention the hair? And the eyes. ACK the eyes. And his neck....nummy neck. Nice biceps too. Yeah...biceps. Oh...and no one ever really mentions this but he has a perfect nose. Perfect profile.
                          And ears! Such cute, pointy, ears. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

i think we need a picture... It's been a while since we've seen this thunkable pic

~Athena

Comment

Maybe it just me...but all day yesterday I attemtpted to watch all three LOTR films in one day...and when i saw David Wenham, Faramir, he kept reminding me of Joe.

I have no idea why...maybe too much Alantis on the brain.
                              I think it's that lovely mix of intensity and vulnerability that both actors seem to exude. I'm very fond of David Wenham too but can't see the facial resemblance...(maybe the nose... maybe) But that's okay as both are amazing actors. Next thing we know, someone is going to point out a resemblance between JF and Sean Bean!
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

i think we need a picture... It's been a while since we've seen this thunkable pic

::::::::Happy sigh::::::::
                                What a perfect way to start my day. Drooling! LOL
                                God he's perfect. Absolutely YUMMY
                                I really REALLY want to lick him.

Comment

Working...
                                X