Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    Man in Red: Good news Joe - we've found your butt on a new server!
    Yup...it's not gone my good man, only moved...

http://www.the-need-of-you.net/fbpix....php?cat_id=33

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

it is acutally a photoshopped pic by Merentha...I just happen to snurch it from her, but all the credit goes too her...and yes, that is McKay with the heart boxers....ROFL!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Yup...it's not gone my good man, only moved...

http://www.the-need-of-you.net/fbpix....php?cat_id=33
        *ROTFLMAO*. .its like one of those old horror films. . ."The Butt That Wouldn't DIE".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

*ROTFLMAO*. .its like one of those old horror films. . ."The Butt That Wouldn't DIE".
          The Butt will soon be a star in it's own right...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

The Butt will soon be a star in it's own right...
            LOL!! All we need now is to give the butt its own film...

*thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
              LOL!! All we need now is to give the butt its own film...

*thunk*
              I could think of other things deserving of their own film...shame it's probably illegal...

*Hasn't ever seen a R-18 cert on a film in the UK, but is certain that would definitely apply to this*

Comment

I could think of other things deserving of their own film...shame it's probably illegal...

*Hasn't ever seen a R-18 cert on a film in the UK, but is certain that would definitely apply to this*
                ROFL!! I think it'd be confined to a 'special' shop lol. *runs away from the direction this conversation is headed*

Comment

If the Butt gets its own film. .and not having hands to sign autographs. .does that mean we autograph it?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

If the Butt gets its own film. .and not having hands to sign autographs. .does that mean we autograph it?
                    Lol. There is one other option involving paint...

Comment

ROFL!!!! If that Butt gets its own film...I will be first in line buying tickets
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                        ROFL!!!! If that Butt gets its own film...I will be first in line buying tickets
                        I'll be at the premiere...

Comment

I'll be at the premiere...
                          I'll be auditioning for a role...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                            LOL!!

I'll be doing make up (just checking to make sure that none is needed of course )

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                              I'd rather star in that R-18 one I was dreaming of earlier...

Comment

I'd rather star in that R-18 one I was dreaming of earlier...
                                You mean it isn't?? Oh, but soon it will be....

Comment

Working...
                                X