Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starfish
    I can't think of a caption for this pic at all 'cos I'm so bedazzled by the gorgeous smile!!

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm great sheppy piccys as ususal yum yummy yum
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        Hey, I just read this on the "Ask BamBam" thread. This sounds really exciting...can't wait!!
        Spoiler:
        We are in the middle of shooting an episode that is full of Sheppard stunts. He pretty much has every scripted stunt in the show..........................that is all I can say for now.

This may need to be something addressed in the whump thread too!!
        Sounds interesting...can't wait to see that!

God, this soccer match is so boring...Arsenal and Man Utd need to get back to fighting on the pitch and throwing pizza at the managers...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Sounds interesting...can't wait to see that!

God, this soccer match is so boring...Arsenal and Man Utd need to get back to fighting on the pitch and throwing pizza at the managers...
          Ha ha! I can't even be bothered to watch it! It's really Man United v The rest of Europe anyway!! (is there only 1 British player in Arsenal!!)

Comment

I can't think of a caption for this pic at all 'cos I'm so bedazzled by the gorgeous smile!!

Indeed.... we must make Joe smile more in s2! I wonder if he's ticklish?

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
              Indeed.... we must make Joe smile more in s2! I wonder if he's ticklish?
              I think we can have lots of fun finding out

Comment

Got Rising caps.

A whole folder here.
                http://photobucket.com/albums/y206/p.../101-102/shep/

A few general ones here too
                http://photobucket.com/albums/y206/purpleyin/101-102/

And quite a few more in the S/W folder.
                http://photobucket.com/albums/y206/p...in/101-102/sw/

Hope you all enjoy.

Comment

Ha ha! I can't even be bothered to watch it! It's really Man United v The rest of Europe anyway!! (is there only 1 British player in Arsenal!!)
                  That may be the case, but I'd rather support a football team than a public limited company...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                    Got Rising caps.

A whole folder here.
                    http://photobucket.com/albums/y206/p.../101-102/shep/

A few general ones here too
                    http://photobucket.com/albums/y206/purpleyin/101-102/

And quite a few more in the S/W folder.
                    http://photobucket.com/albums/y206/p...in/101-102/sw/

Hope you all enjoy.
                    You know, something has just occurred to me...with the exception of Home, which was a deception in any case, we've never seen Shep in his own clothes going around Atlantis. I mean, Weir's pretty loose on interpretation of uniform; and we see Teyla, Ford and McKay in their own clothes visiting Shep after the events of '38 Minutes' and on on other occassions, yet Shep is only ever seen in his uniform, even when he was chilling in his quarters during 'Hide and Seek' and training with Teyla in 'Hot Zone'.

I'm beginning to think he didn't pack anything else...

Comment

In that case, I say we steal his uniform (and then find out how ticklish he is...)

Comment

You know, something has just occurred to me...with the exception of Home, which was a deception in any case, we've never seen Shep in his own clothes going around Atlantis. I mean, Weir's pretty loose on interpretation of uniform; and we see Teyla, Ford and McKay in their own clothes visiting Shep after the events of '38 Minutes' and on on other occassions, yet Shep is only ever seen in his uniform, even when he was chilling in his quarters during 'Hide and Seek' and training with Teyla in 'Hot Zone'.

Yeah I noticed the same thing too...but the last six months before Sheppard went to Atlantis, he was living on base in Antarctica, If i remember correction (its too early right now for me ) Maybe he doesn't have much of a selection of personal waredrobe.

Or maybe he knows his taste in clothing is bad and sticks to his uniform.
                        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          In that case, I say we steal his uniform (and then find out how ticklish he is...)
                          Good plan, I'll go for the top half you can steal his trousers, now for the tickling *holds up a feather*

Comment

I seem to remember in the third episode (shadow creature one) it looked like he was wearing jeans, I remember someone posting pics of them, might have been me, but thats probably the only other case.

*note to producers/writers* we want to see Joe in more of his 'at home' gear, and if he happens to wander around in his underwear for days at a time at home then so be it, let us see that side of him and for other reasons....
                            "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                            http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              Yeah I noticed the same thing too...but the last six months before Sheppard went to Atlantis, he was living on base in Antarctica, If i remember correction (its too early right now for me ) Maybe he doesn't have much of a selection of personal waredrobe.

Or maybe he knows his taste in clothing is bad and sticks to his uniform.
                              Hehe.. those were the two reasons that ocured to me, too

It's all good, I like a man in uniform. Now let me go ponder Shep in dress blues for a while...

Anyone have those caps of the supposed jeans in ep 3?

Comment

Oh yes, I will take a Shep in uniform anyday... Okay what eppy is ep 3 again Mer...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X