• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption these!!

A minute or two later...

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
      Rodney: I don't get it Major, why do your thunkers always get away with whatever they want. Mine don't even have ice cream or caramel to play around with.
      Shep: *sighs and shakes head* I don't know Rodney....maybe you should say or do something about it then, you're a smart guy.
      Rodney: Hmmmm, maybe I should. Thank you Major.

Shep: Rodney, I am tired of hearing about YOUR thunkers...these are MY thunkers here and they can do whatever they want. And sadly, they DO do whatever they want.
      Rodney: Oh...okay.

Shep: I wonder just what my thunkers have in store for me next...hmmm....*ponders*...I hope they bring out the caramel and ice cream again, that was fun the last time.
      sigpic

Comment

oh so Shep, you LIKE the ice cream....okie dokie *runs to the pantry to grab the ice cream, caramel, whipped cream, etc.*

Okay...where do we start first....how about a little ice cream....uh...wait...I forgot the spoons and bowls...oh heck, we don't need them...

*thunk*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
          oh so Shep, you LIKE the ice cream....okie dokie *runs to the pantry to grab the ice cream, caramel, whipped cream, etc.*

Okay...where do we start first....how about a little ice cream....uh...wait...I forgot the spoons and bowls...oh heck, we don't need them...

*thunk*
          Loved your captions PM
          Tried to gree, it said I needed to spread it...apparently I've spread too much now Will green you when I can.

Now to business...ice cream...*brings extra tub of ice cream just incase *

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Party in the Shep thread tonight...all Shep thunker welcome and even newbies......so come on newbies...we don't bite...hard anyway....
            sigpic

Comment

Well, it looks like Shep is all ready for the party...he has got the beer....er....I mean soda all ready and in the frig...

Shep: Alright my thunkers, let's get this party started!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, it looks like Shep is all ready for the party...he has got the beer....er....I mean soda all ready and in the frig...

Shep: Alright my thunkers, let's get this party started!
                sigpic

Comment

wonderful shep piccys... course they always is
                  sigpic

Comment

hehehe...i just realized that my most recent piccy posted twice...oh well...it is Shep and who cares if we have more Shep...right..right....
                    sigpic

Comment

Caption these!!

Since I snurched this off you, here it is in watercolor and colored pencil.

Comment

Nice, greytop

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          Joe in CSI:Miami!! Thanks for all those pics Beanie!!

I noticed that the episode of CSI:Miami this Friday is a surfing one. They could've saved Joe for an appearance in that one couldn't they?!

He'd have been a natural.....and he might not have had to wear much either!! Well, not that shirt anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                            I wish I could see those DVD extras.. I want to hear his adorable laugh!
                            Hi Merentha! If you have the technology to play region 2 DVDs, you can buy the DVD here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...227206-3292424

They seem to do international deliveries and the short extras with Joe in are DEFFY worth seeing!!

Comment

Hey, I just read this on the "Ask BamBam" thread. This sounds really exciting...can't wait!!
                              Spoiler:
                              We are in the middle of shooting an episode that is full of Sheppard stunts. He pretty much has every scripted stunt in the show..........................that is all I can say for now.

This may need to be something addressed in the whump thread too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                                Hey, I just read this on the "Ask BamBam" thread. This sounds really exciting...can't wait!!
                                Spoiler:
                                We are in the middle of shooting an episode that is full of Sheppard stunts. He pretty much has every scripted stunt in the show..........................that is all I can say for now.

This may need to be something addressed in the whump thread too!!
                                Weeeeeeeeee, I can't wait, thanks for posting that! Bet Joe's having lots of fun too

I think I can play R2 DVDs, but I don't have the cash.. I'm only gonna buy the box set when it comes out (still trying to save up for that PVR so I can record the channel they show SG on)

Comment

Working...
                                X