Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe in Tru...

Last edited by knocknashee; 20 May 2005, 03:43 PM.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thanks for putting up all those pics Beanie

*dies*

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
        Thanks for putting up all those pics Beanie

*dies*
        I love decorating...

Gonna save som piccies for later me thinks...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Beanie to the rescue!

Droops. . take some mushrooms and go back to the Mary Poppins thread. *ROTFLMAO*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            Beanie to the rescue!

Droops. . take some mushrooms and go back to the Mary Poppins thread. *ROTFLMAO*
            Just leading the Joe worshipees...

On the issue of icons and signatures, I have my free hosting with my ISP which is more reliable that PhotoBucket, if anyone wants me to host their bits and pieces there...

Comment

Have I just gone blind from too much junk food, or has half this stuff been double-posted? And I love that first pic of Joe & Amanda, they look really cute together!

Comment

Oooh, thanks Beanie, those are so so adorable *I'm mellllting again*

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  Oooh, thanks Beanie, those are so so adorable *I'm mellllting again*
                  No problemo!

I hadn't noticed any double posts... *shrugs*

Ah well...all Joe is good...

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                    Have I just gone blind from too much junk food, or has half this stuff been double-posted? And I love that first pic of Joe & Amanda, they look really cute together!
                    Rofl! I love that pic too. I can't see any double posting - what exactly is it your eating?

Photobucket seems to be back up now but I'm still too ded after all Beanies' pics to upload any new ones of my own. *revels in ded-ness*

Comment

Rofl! I can't see any double posting - what exactly is it your eating?
                      I'll have what she's having...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                        I'll have what she's having...
                        Magic mushrooms. Key to being an ascended being. Watch out for the pink elephants though.

Comment

Rofl! I love that pic too. I can't see any double posting - what exactly is it your eating?

Photobucket seems to be back up now but I'm still too ded after all Beanies' pics to upload any new ones of my own. *revels in ded-ness*
                          Oops...seems I left some of my special recipe cake lying around SF...

Comment

OMG! FP~your sig...is that a Knight Rider Kittie? Okay so on second glance it's probably a cylon kittie. My first thought was KIT from Knight Rider and suddenly I had a flashback to my childhood. Wonderful pics of Joe today folks. I've just been reading the fics on Langford U. I have to admit. If I went to that university, I'd be a math addict.
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                              I love decorating...
                              Speaking of decorating, can someone send Shep over to help me paint these walls? My arms are dead *collapses*

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                                Magic mushrooms. Key to being an ascended being. Watch out for the pink elephants though.
                                OMG. .that Mary Poppins thread is killing me! *ROTFL*

Ra-hanna.. . it is a Cylon Kitty. *LOL* My other kitty had to go use the litterbox.

Love Beanie's pix.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X