Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlgater
    Let me just state (out of earshot of my husband) that I think Joe is a major hottie. Whew...they say confession is good for the soul.
    I was giggling reading posts in here one night and my hubby walks by and says, "Do you really like that guy?" So I replied, "Oh, I think he's cute."

Cute. *LOL* I think the hubby fell for it. Cute . . .yeah. . .right.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      I LOVED Joe as Brendan! Fab pic Merentha!

Phew! Glad to see no animals in their various forms yet!! Droops, I don't know what you're doing, but when I try to access these pages at college, I always get cut off when it comes to your post!! The thread is locked out! I think it must know you're the one (well, one of the ones anyway!!) that starts all the smut and locks it quick!!

You must have a jedi server and it sences that droops is a sith lord.
      (yeah, I can hear ya'll groaning. )
      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
        That's weird. Is it with the pictures, or also when I just make text posts?
        Ooh not sure, it blocks the page after your name appears! It is strange, 'cos I can't see why it should do that! They do censor certain words so p'raps thats it......though what's wrong with "hamsters" I don't know!!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
          Ok. I'm not a thunker by nature, but I must admit I have lurked on this thread a few times. Let me just state (out of earshot of my husband) that I think Joe is a major hottie. Whew...they say confession is good for the soul.

It's good to delurk!! Yes, Joe is one gorgeous guy!! Although I hear there may be some clones about........so he may be a few gorgeous guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
            Heh, I'm dressing up as Darth Maul then tonight. That should make for an entertaining evening.

Comment

Ooh not sure, it blocks the page after your name appears! It is strange, 'cos I can't see why it should do that! They do censor certain words so p'raps thats it......though what's wrong with "hamsters" I don't know!!
              That is weird, as I also try very hard not to use 'questionable' words that might be blocked. Being suggestive doesn't mean one has to be crude, after all.

But as you say, why in the world would you censor a word like 'hamster' or something equally innocuous? Your college computer must not like me for some reason. ;(

Comment

If you are logging in from school, their firewall may be tossing out anything with "Droops" in it. . .he does have a bad reputation in the internet world.

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                  Noooo.....not Star Wars references!!! Oh, alright then. It gives me a chance to use my Star Wars smilie again!!

Comment

Noooo.....not Star Wars references!!! Oh, alright then. It gives me a chance to use my Star Wars smilie again!!

No Star Wars references? Darn, and I was going to make a comment about how well I wield my light-sabre.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                      That is weird, as I also try very hard not to use 'questionable' words that might be blocked. Being suggestive doesn't mean one has to be crude, after all.

But as you say, why in the world would you censor a word like 'hamster' or something equally innocuous? Your college computer must not like me for some reason. ;(
                      Ah, don't worry 'bout it Droops!! I like you and that's all that matters!!

It is a weird college-wide network anyway. Some days it blocks out the work I need to do........I love those days!!!

Comment

I guess this does belong in a thread with butts and such.

Comment

And before anyone comments, I want it noted that there was not a single animal pic in any of my posts!

Okay, back to the subject at hand. Need Shep pics . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            I guess this does belong in a thread with butts and such.
                            Oh yeah!! So it does!!

Everyone!! Don't forget to vote for Joe today.

http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2005/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                              No animal pics? And poor Joe has been practicing his barnyard impersonations all day!

Comment

Originally posted by starfish

Joe looks like he's up to no good on this one!! A great look I must say!!

Comment

Working...
                                X