No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okaies me spamming like I said I wouldn't....

So having stayed up all night (peeps in the UK can see it really was all-night) I'm off to try and cook scrambled eggs and then debate the merits of sleep.

You'd think she would stop talking eventually...honestly...and what is with the mention of scrambled eggs in my thread? Wonder if she read the title before posting.
    And a matching smilie for the pic

Comment

I really need to stop lurking when it comes to this thread. Usually I just read whats been said and look at the pretty pictures.

Oh and the Shep/Han Solo pic.....*droooooool*

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
      Spoiler:
      SCI-FI....
      I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Oh, it's really quiet in here this morning (afternoon, evening, night, whatever)

Drewzy, you're right. Stop lurking and join us, it's so much more fun

Starfish, excellent post with all the great pics ! I wanted to give you green jello but I have to spread it around first

Originally posted by Merentha
        I'm not sure which look is hotter, the jump me now one or the confuzzled one
        I think that means... we need another one to look at and decide!
        Mer, I don't understand why you can't decide. As far as I'm concerned, any pic seems hot and any look means "Jump me now"
        Or is it because I spend too much time in this thread ?
        Anyway, one more pic to help you
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Starfish ... you got green jello for that series of pics!!

And I love the Han Solo comparison!

Comment

Starfish, you are sooooo funny at times! That little sketch was fab!

Loving the Han Solo comparison...but definitely prefer Indiana Joe...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
              Looking at that particular picture, with his gunbelt situated the way it is... he's not Indiana Joe... he's Han Solo with terminal bed head:

Of course... that could be the lack of sleep talking....
              O yeah! There is a similarity in style! It's the "laid-back hero" look isn't it?!!

Shep's got his own unique style tho'. Like the peeking boxers, wristband........and the terminal bed head (luv that expression)!!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                :

Mer, I don't understand why you can't decide. As far as I'm concerned, any pic seems hot and any look means "Jump me now"
                That is my fave pic of all time!

Can't wait 'til we get some more shots of season 2! Joe was getting more and more sexy as season 1 went on....and it looks like the trend is continuing in season 2. Will i be able to cope?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                  That is my fave pic of all time!

Can't wait 'til we get some more shots of season 2! Joe was getting more and more sexy as season 1 went on....and it looks like the trend is continuing in season 2. Will i be able to cope?!!!!
                  You can name a fave pic???

For me, there are just too many gorgeous ones...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Hee hee! I know, it was tough!! I just like that one 'cos it looks like he's looking straight at the viewer.......with a "come hither" expression!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                      Hee hee! I know, it was tough!! I just like that one 'cos it looks like he's looking straight at the viewer.......with a "come hither" expression!!!
                      Y'see I never see that in any of the promo pictures, not now in any case, since Starfish mentioned to me that Joe always seems to have this hint of sadness or unhappiness in his eyes in all of them...no matter what his facial expressions otherwise say...

He does have beautiful eyes though...in fact he's very beautiful, full stop. And I just dig the expressiveness - if only all men were that expressive, they wouldn't be such enigmatic creatures...

Comment

Y'see I never see that in any of the promo pictures, not now in any case, since Starfish mentioned to me that Joe always seems to have this hint of sadness or unhappiness in his eyes in all of them...no matter what his facial expressions otherwise say...

That's interesting! I'm gonna be looking for that now.

He does have beautiful eyes though...in fact he's very beautiful, full stop. And I just dig the expressiveness - if only all men were that expressive, they wouldn't be such enigmatic creatures...
                        So true!! He is a VERY fascinating man too watch!

Comment

LOL I can't name a favorite pic either!! If I tried, my head my explode. LOL

Anyways here are a couple more pictures...I have in my stash. Since "Home" aired this past friday for us...let's have some caps from there.

~Athena

Comment

Eeep. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              LOL I can't name a favorite pic either!! If I tried, my head my explode. LOL

Anyways here are a couple more pictures...I have in my stash. Since "Home" aired this past friday for us...let's have some caps from there.

Eeeeep...so gorgeous...esp in the first one.

Shame about his little obsession with Fred Perry though...total Chav Couture. Worst thing is, those are probably Joe's own clothes, since I'm sure I've seen that shirt before, in the San Diego con promo shots (where he's wearing the orange sunnies). I think Kath has a little point about her husband's fashion short-comings...

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                                Eeep. Sorry
                                No need to be sorry...you're obviously a bit more observant than me when it comes to reading stuff like that. I practically have to have other people's emotions shoved under my nose to realise something's up...

Comment

Working...
                                X