Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty
    Does that womanly excitement mean you're tingling???? 'Cuz I am!!!
    Ordinarily it's Daniel at the root of my tingles, but I gotta say this one of Shep is in a class all its own...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Ordinarily it's Daniel at the root of my tingles, but I gotta say this one of Shep is in a class all its own...

*drool* Thanks blingaway and Liv for keeping the pics coming. I been so busy lately haven't been able to make some more caps. *sobs* *starts a picture again and goes to happy place*
      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
        *drool* Thanks blingaway and Liv for keeping the pics coming. I been so busy lately haven't been able to make some more caps. *sobs* *starts a picture again and goes to happy place*
        Don't cry!

Comment

Don't cry!

oh thanks...is it possible for the man to look INCREDIBALY more SEXY??!

I guess so.
          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            Does that womanly excitement mean you're tingling???? 'Cuz I am!!!
            Had a shallow moment... the heart and brain stopped for a minute there... momentary lapse in reason but what a moment!
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
              oh thanks...is it possible for the man to look INCREDIBALY more SEXY??!
              I guess so.
              I'm not even going to go there...

Great pic Blingaway... Sheppard looks fabulous in that black shirt
              DH was walking past and made the observation that JF bears more than a passing resemblance to Keanu Reeves.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Aside from they both look good in scruff, I'm not seeing it. JF has a little more sparkle behind his eyes if you ask me. KR always looks broody. Not that broody is bad.

Comment

Aside from they both look good in scruff, I'm not seeing it. JF has a little more sparkle behind his eyes if you ask me. KR always looks broody. Not that broody is bad.
                  You have a nice stash of pics there, Blingaway...
                  Actually, I don't see it either... (maybe it's just the pic) there's the long face, sharp nose but the eyes really make the difference.

Looking good in scruff? Is that a contradiction in terms?! Some guys can get away with it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, come on over to that other thread and I can weaken you further...
                    *innocent wide eyes*

which other thread?
                    Oh look, this thread just jumped to the top again!!
                    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                      *innocent wide eyes*

which other thread?
                      Oh look, this thread just jumped to the top again!!
                      And again!

Comment

And again!

Squeee. I love that smirk and I loved that moment. Loved how he said
                        "I shot him" Such glee. He's such a kid! LOL

Comment

Don't cry!

oooh, look at that bad boy...

Everything in the right place,

Hair? Check
                          Bristle? Check
                          Naughty, come and get me eyes? Check
                          Full, pouty, yet soft and kissable lips? Check
                          Neck, oh so nuzzable? Check
                          Black shirt? Check

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                            I just happened to stumble upon these pictures and wanted to share them. He just has the cutest expression here. I mean, really.

Spoiler:
                            Are these from Before I Sleep? *whispers* wanna post them in the Ship thread?

Comment

Want cuteness? Check out the TVGuide channel Up Close on behind the scenes scifi shows. Joe takes the microphone and does a few minutes talking 'bout stuff with David Hewlett. It's on a bunch of times in the next week - go to TVGuide.com and type in Stargate for a search - it should give you the times it'll air! I know it's on tomorrow night - the 30th - at 9pm eastern time.

Well worth it! Especially since we still have 3 more weeks for new eps!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                                Spoiler:
                                Are these from Before I Sleep? *whispers* wanna post them in the Ship thread?
                                Spoiler:
                                Why yes, they are from Before I Sleep.
                                You wouldn't be trying to lure me into the ship thread, now would you?
                                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X