No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's an audio interview with JF on the GW front page at the mo. It's in MP3 format.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
      There's an audio interview with JF on the GW front page at the mo. It's in MP3 format.
      I was thinking more along the lines of quotes from various episodes, but thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        Is there a site where you can download good Sheppard soundbytes?

I want something nice to listen to when I open windows.

I've been looking too but they're not out there. Check http://www.stargateatlantis.jackfic.com/sounds.htm - there are sounds there from two episodes.

And if anyone knows of any others, let us know!!!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
          I was thinking more along the lines of quotes from various episodes, but thanks.
          sorry, was just an excuse to get this to the top of the convo list

</shameless>

sigpic

Comment

</shameless>
            Aren't you just...

Too many words! Need illustrations!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Aren't you just...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:::::::thud::::::::

Comment

Aren't you just...

and the pic drought is ended!!!
                (shameless, moi?)
                and I know it's not appropriate here but... your sig makes me weak kneed!!

sigpic

Comment

Just a question...

Wat height is Shep?
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Just a question...

Wat height is Shep?
                    You know... I was just wondering that just the other day... he seems to be taller than most people in the main cast. At least 6 foot perhaps?
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Aren't you just...

My favourite pic posted so far... I really like that side profile... *SIGH* That guy is just too cool.
                      Thanks Blingaway...
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I just happened to stumble upon these pictures and wanted to share them. He just has the cutest expression here. I mean, really.

Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

and I know it's not appropriate here but... your sig makes me weak kneed!!
                          Well, come on over to that other thread and I can weaken you further...

But back on this topic...How did this find its way into my picture file? I'm sure I don't know.

Last edited by blingaway; 27 December 2004, 02:48 PM. Reason: malapostrophication

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Just a question...

Wat height is Shep?
                            I believed we determined previously somewhere in the beginning of the thread that Shep is about 5'11...which was about 180cm.
                            ~Athena

Comment

[QUOTE=blingaway]Well, come on over to that other thread and I can weaken you further...

But back on this topic...How did this find its way into my picture file? I'm sure I don't know.

Oh Blingaway... not another side profile *getting very excited*... this is too much... *breathless now*
                              And the chair... *passing out from womanly excitement*
                              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Easter Lily]
                                Well, come on over to that other thread and I can weaken you further...

Oh Blingaway... not another side profile *getting very excited*... this is too much... *breathless now*
                                And the chair... *passing out from womanly excitement*

Does that womanly excitement mean you're tingling???? 'Cuz I am!!!
                                sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X