Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    even the Canada Border Guards were not REALLY safe from all of the Hussies all in one place
    Mmmm....border guards. Gads they were yummy. Canada AND the US. I was actually kind of glad that Kiwi got us all stopped.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

PM....here a few more addresses for you
      Stargate SG-1 Productions
      Bridge Studios
      2400 Boundary Rd.
      Burnaby, BC
      Canada, V5M 3Z3
      Thank you Tame. I guess I should probably resist the urge to spam with fanmail by sending the same thing to each address

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Mmmm....border guards. Gads they were yummy. Canada AND the US. I was actually kind of glad that Kiwi got us all stopped.
        Oh my....yes ...I was more impressed with the Cananda guys....they were a bit *buffer*...but then again the US guys ...while cute annoyed me

Hey lady go stay with your group! ...meanies
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I've never been to a con either.. but hoping to meet some of you at a future Vancouver con

And thanks Beanie, now I'm having non-PG thoughts about Joe handcuffed to a chair too

Comment

me neither... but boy doy i wanna go as well... tooo poor= no money= no con
            sigpic

Comment

My brother and I used to go to all the Trek cons when we lived in Los Angeles and it was a blast. But they didn't charge a fortune then.. .even autographs were free most of the time! My hubby has never been to a con and I know my son would love it, but they have become so expensive it isn't worth it. . the dentist, the car mechanic, the IRS. .they all come first (especially the IRS - hate those guys!). But we have discussed going to the Vancouver con next year - if we can save enough pennies.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

when do the dates for the vancouver con get announced? I'm getting very tempted as I've just seen that flights are only £300ish return from the uk

Comment

yeah, WHY do cons have to be so friggin expensive?!!

anyway, that's why me and my sis decided to go to gatecon... the lower prices... but THEN after we bought the tickets they decided to announce that the main cast couldn't go at least it'll be fun meeting fellow GWers (including mer! weee! ) in vancouver and seeing all the guests that'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    LOL! i wish i could go to cons right now...but with being in school makes finances tight

*wonders who else has never been to a Stargate con*
                    I've never been to any con either. Too far, too expensive.
                    I know there are conventions in France. The last one was in Nice and Corin Nemec, Peter DeLuise and Colin Cunningham were there. But at that time, I was too new in SG fandom to even know that such events existed.
                    And even now, I think I wouldn't go to a french convention cause I don't know french fans to go with (I only know a few frenchies I've met on this forum and they don't go to cons either).
                    IMO going to con is not only to meet SG actors or producers, it's to have fun with friends who share the same SG addiction as me. Going alone wouldn't be fun even if I get to have a backrub by MS or JF's arm around my shoulders... hmm, wait, THAT would be fun !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Oh my....yes ...I was more impressed with the Cananda guys....they were a bit *buffer*...but then again the US guys ...while cute annoyed me

Hey lady go stay with your group! ...meanies

I guess you were impressed with those Cananda guys, it made you forget how to spell Canada.

Just to stay on topic
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice piccy Kliggins...oh how I am gonna meet his someday along with the rest of the cast. When I become a nurse in the next year and half or so, I am going to a con and bringing CKO with me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          Ooo-er, Joe handcuffed to a chair!! That'd be a good opportunity to rip the shirt off ..........very slowly!! Well, you gotta make the most of it haven't you?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            I guess you were impressed with those Cananda guys, it made you forget how to spell Canada.

Just to stay on topic
                            ROFL!! Love the picture but I couldn't help but be distracted by the hand in the foreground...it appears to be measuring the size of something

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                              Ooo-er, Joe handcuffed to a chair!! That'd be a good opportunity to rip the shirt off ..........very slowly!! Well, you gotta make the most of it haven't you?!!
                              LOL!! I give it 6 hours max before there's discussion of the Butt picture again. What did you do to this thread Beanie?

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                                ROFL!! Love the picture but I couldn't help but be distracted by the hand in the foreground...it appears to be measuring the size of something
                                LOL ....oh yeah!! What's with the studded leather glove as well??!!

I luv how Joe seems to have crumpled up his jacket! I bet he not only doesn't own a comb........I bet he's never used an iron either!!

Comment

Working...
                                X