Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    LOL! I'm betting that page is still open somewhere on Tame's PC...
    sssshhhhhh don't tell anyone
    I am taking sneek peeks ....hehehehehe
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      sssshhhhhh don't tell anyone
      I am taking sneek peeks ....hehehehehe
      Hee hee! I love it!

I think I'm a bad influence on you lot...

*Goes back into daydream of Joe handcuffed to a chair...and in my dream he's not married! - Sorry Kath*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        ROFL!!!!!! Oh yes DJF she knows the WHOLE story .... I told everyone about it in a Dept Meeting....It fell under *New Business* ....LOL...so as I said there are MANY women in my dept that are VERY jealous
        So how many guys are in the department??? Did they just sit there and roll their eyes.

If they did, you need to make sure they understand that thunking is very serious business. I mean I have to go back and examine that pic of Joe again to make sure I didn't miss anything....
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Man, i wish i could meet all of you...especially you, DJF and Tame.......you guys want to meet up sometime and meet...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            So how many guys are in the department??? Did they just sit there and roll their eyes.

If they did, you need to make sure they understand that thunking is very serious business. I mean I have to go back and examine that pic of Joe again to make sure I didn't miss anything....
            LOL...it is well known in the dept that I am the *resident perv* ....is that bad?

anyway...there are...ummmm 14 men out of 30 people in my dept....and yes they DEFINITELY understand that time MUST be taken to admire a well toned man AND they have ALL seen the pictures...I passed them around the room
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              Man, i wish i could meet all of you...especially you, DJF and Tame.......you guys want to meet up sometime and meet...
              I wish we could all meet up as well...maybe that's something to sort for the future...

Anyways, since I'm done corrupting for tonight, I'm off to my bed...

Oíche mhaith!

Beanie. x

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

well we were lucky enough to have family in the same place AND we were all able to work it out and go to the Vancouver Con together.... even the Canada Border Guards were not REALLY safe from all of the Hussies all in one place

So you are more then welcome to acost me at a con...I'll be the one trailing behind all of the men of StarGate with drool on my chin

Comment

LOL! i wish i could go to cons right now...but with being in school makes finances tight

*wonders who else has never been to a Stargate con*
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL! i wish i could go to cons right now...but with being in school makes finances tight

*wonders who else has never been to a Stargate con*
                    Me...*still loitering*

On another note, before I go entirely, I forgot to say thanks to everyone for last night. And I've been feeling a hell of a lot better since I got back from the doctors this morning...

Luv you'se...

Comment

G'night knocknashee....glad to hear you are feeling better and also glad to hear that I am not the only one who has not been to a con.
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone know where I can find an address to write to Joe? I love writing celebrity fan mail to all my favorite celebs?
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone know where I can find an address to write to Joe? I love writing celebrity fan mail to all my favorite celebs?
                          I can't find a specific Stargate Atlantis address on the official SGA website but I would assume its the same as the SG-1 address.
                          Originally posted by the Official SG-1 website
                          You can write to any cast or crew member involved in the show [SG1] at the address below:

Stargate SG-1
                          c/o MGM
                          10250 Constellation Blvd
                          Los Angeles, CA 90067
                          I presume it would just be a case of exchanging the word SG-1 for Atlantis.

Fan letters, now that sounds like an idea.
                          Last edited by osirisi; 12 May 2005, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks SF!
                            sigpic

Comment

cripies, you guys are chatty have WAY too much to catch up on and not enough time to do it!

and i dunno what you guys are talkin about... i LIKE the paisley shirt

Comment

PM....here a few more addresses for you

The Sci-Fi Channel
                                1230 Avenue of the Americas
                                New York, NY
                                10020-1513
                                Viewer comment line: (212) 413-5000

Stargate SG-1 Productions
                                Bridge Studios
                                2400 Boundary Rd.
                                Burnaby, BC
                                Canada, V5M 3Z3

Comment

Working...
                                X