No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Ladies ...there really is a lava lamp.....imagine that ...I am just as awed as you all. and there is a lamp...
    The *Daniel Ladies* shocked me and posted some awesome pics of his arms and NOW I have a link to not one but quite a few of Joe's...*photogenic side*

well I am sure I can say I am a Daniel Arm Thunker....but how do I work "I am a Joe's Arse Thunker" into a conversation .....
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

To to reflect on this pic a moment...Joe...handcuffed...to a chair...

*Un-PG thoughts*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

now Tame....we all know that you weren't just watching the Lava Lamp
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          well I am sure I can say I am a Daniel Arm Thunker....but how do I work "I am a Joe's Arse Thunker" into a conversation .....
          Just stay here for a while I'm sure you could say it many times and noone would be shocked
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Thank you Ladies ...there really is a lava lamp.....imagine that ...I am just as awed as you all. and there is a lamp...
            The *Daniel Ladies* shocked me and posted some awesome pics of his arms and NOW I have a link to not one but quite a few of Joe's...*photogenic side*

Could be a bit difficult that...

Feel free to save the files for later use Tame...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              now Tame....we all know that you weren't just watching the Lava Lamp
              Oh yeah there was a Lava lamp ....well of course I wasn't... there was nekkid Joe arse....who could look away from that long enough to notice anything else.......... Including the Boss ....ummm Hi ...good thing I work in the medical field I can always claim it is for research
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Could be a bit difficult that...

Feel free to save the files for later use Tame...
                LOL...seriously my boss just walked up when I had those open...so I of course had to show her...and then promptly sent a link to my home email and I of course will now get right back to work ....Thank goodness she has a good sense of humor... She had no idea Sci-Fi women were such Hussies ...I told her she ain't seen nothing yet!!!

Comment

ooohhhh very nice piccys *thunk*
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFL!! Your boss was even looking...OMG! I couldn't even get my mouse over to the 'X' button to close the window after I was done looking.
                    sigpic

Comment

then my dear tame... show her the ben thunk thread and show her what we do there and how many times you're droolin away
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL...seriously my boss just walked up when I had those open...so I of course had to show her...and then promptly sent a link to my home email and I of course will now get right back to work ....Thank goodness she has a good sense of humor... She had no idea Sci-Fi women were such Hussies ...I told her she ain't seen nothing yet!!!
                        So does she know about hussy massages????

Bosses looking over shoulders is something I don't have to worry. The boss isn't going to show up at my house.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          To to reflect on this pic a moment...Joe...handcuffed...to a chair...

*Un-PG thoughts*
                          GUH!! *very un-PG thoughts*

Give it a few more seasons and we might have some pics to rivals Daniels' being zip tied and handcuffed on more than one occasion. Well we can dream, or just go around the Pegasus Galazy and make sure we hand out zip ties to the bad guys

Comment

slowly but surely I will corrupt her...I have Ben and RDA all over my comp desktop AND my Ben SG-1 piccy from the Con haging on the wall...and now I will have to devise a way to get Danny's arms and Joe's behind up in here...hehehehe soon she will understand that Thunking truly is work..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              So does she know about hussy massages????

Bosses looking over shoulders is something I don't have to worry. The boss isn't going to show up at my house.
                              ROFL!!!!!! Oh yes DJF she knows the WHOLE story .... I told everyone about it in a Dept Meeting....It fell under *New Business* ....LOL...so as I said there are MANY women in my dept that are VERY jealous

Comment

LOL! I'm betting that page is still open somewhere on Tame's PC...

Comment

Working...
                                X