Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    I'll bring the scissors. (More safe than a knife to cut it off.)
    Don't need any scissors, just my hands to rip it off
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      But there's something very... disturbing in this pic
      Yeah, I know. . .wrong girl in the pic.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        Yeah, I know. . .wrong girl in the pic.
        Yeah, it must be that
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

You rip it off and I'll use the scissors to cut it into small pieces to sell.

Comment

yes def, the wrong girl in that piccy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Wow, it went quiet in here quick...

Volunteers to remove one heinious shirt...?

that IS heinious....let's all take turns cutting it off
              sigpic

Comment

I'm gone for the afternoon writing a NAFTA panel remand, and I miss ALL of the good innuendo for the day!

*pout*

OTOH, I must say that you all have been VERY creative today. Brings a smile to my face.

Comment

Can I ask a favor.....would you repost *that* link....yes THAT link ...You all keep talking about Lava Lamps, a girl, and other stuff that supposedly was in that picture...Now I grant you I did look at that pic for quite some time...but I definitely don't remember anything else being in that pic...but Joe and his.................
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Good thing Droops was gone today. . he would have tried to insert an animal of some sort into that pic and it would have been so. . . .wrong.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Can I ask a favor.....would you repost *that* link....yes THAT link ...You all keep talking about Lava Lamps, a girl, and other stuff that supposedly was in that picture...Now I grant you I did look at that pic for quite some time...but I definitely don't remember anything else being in that pic...but Joe and his.................
                      Those pics actually have their own catergory...here's the link...

http://www.shaneadelic.com/fbpix/cat....php?cat_id=33

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Since you asked so nicely Tame, here's THE link
                        http://www.shaneadelic.com/fbpix/dat...3/artb_x05.jpg

Comment

mm cutting it off will take time!! Ripping is much better, after all we can't possibly leave him in that shirt one moment longer it would amount to a bizarre form of fashion torture

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            that IS heinious....let's all take turns cutting it off
                            I feel there are enough clones of him wearing that shirt to go around...

JF - "My shirt's not really *that* bad is it ladies???*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

why....how...huh....i am tounge-tied after seeing those pics....*thunk----iz ded*
                              sigpic

Comment

Forgot to mention - no quoting the clones!

Comment

Working...
                                X