Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    Never has the name 'FoolishPleasure' suited you so well!
    *LOL*. .actually, the name is a famous race horse from the past (I'm a horsey-type person). The other handle I liked was Genuine Risk but FP won on a coin toss. Both can be pretty bad handles tho. *snicker*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      Never has the name 'FoolishPleasure' suited you so well!
      Ker-ching!

Any more excuses to open the pic..? Nice rug in the background...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

oh my gods nice piccy... yes i saw that uh... butt naked joe piccy and the lava lamp... and it does
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Ker-ching!

Any more excuses to open the pic..? Nice rug in the background...
          There are bottles on the table. Can anyone tell me what brand of beer they are?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            There are bottles on the table. Can anyone tell me what brand of beer they are?
            I like all the subliminal stuff on the table. The lava lamp, the bottles, the cactus. Interesting shapes...You think it means anything?
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

What about those plastic cups lying around? They look like ones from movies. Wonder which one? Anyway, I'm much needing sleep. Night all, and I hope it won't be a few days before I can get back on here!

Comment

Interesting, his shorts aren't blue and white striped...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                  What about those plastic cups lying around? They look like ones from movies. Wonder which one? Anyway, I'm much needing sleep. Night all, and I hope it won't be a few days before I can get back on here!
                  Night Ness. Sweet Dirty Dreams...

Comment

Wow, it went quiet in here quick...

Volunteers to remove one heinious shirt...?

Comment

Interesting, his shorts aren't blue and white striped...
                      First I was like "What lava lamp ?" and now I'm "what shorts ? You mean, there's something else in this pic ?"
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        First I was like "What lava lamp ?" and now I'm "what shorts ? You mean, there's something else in this pic ?"
                        Florence needs glasses.

Dang boss expects me to WORK this afternoon. Don't they know I'm BUSY??

Comment

Someone who has their priorities straight! What I like to see...

I went to the doctors this morning and he ordered me to stay off work and do the things I like to do to relax...what a top bloke!

Comment

Wow, it went quiet in here quick...

Volunteers to remove one heinious shirt...?

I'll bring the sissors. (More safe than a knife to cut it off.)

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Florence needs glasses.

Dang boss expects me to WORK this afternoon. Don't they know I'm BUSY??
                              I've ALREADY got glasses. But there's something very... disturbing in this pic
                              And you mean your boss doesn't know that thunking is work ? What a fool !
                              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

[color=indigo]Volunteers to remove one heinious shirt...?
                                I hope the costuming dept. came up with that shirt. I'd be really worried if it came straight from JF's closet.

Comment

Working...
                                X