Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    I had seen it previously. . .but I hadn't noticed the cool lava lamp before. (Yeah. . all of you are saying, "What lava lamp?")
    That is pretty cool actually...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      That is pretty cool actually...
      Did ya notice that the "floaty stuff" (or whatever ya call it) in the lava lamp is the same shape as his. . ah. . .tush?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Did ya notice that the "floaty stuff" (or whatever ya call it) in the lava lamp is the same shape as his. . ah. . .tush?
        I can't say that I had...trust you to notice something like that...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          I can't say that I had...trust you to notice something like that...
          Well, least it proves that I was looking at something ELSE! *LOL*

Comment

I had seen it previously. . .but I hadn't noticed the cool lava lamp before. (Yeah. . all of you are saying, "What lava lamp?")
            Lava Lamp? {blink, blink}

Ohhhhh, that lava lamp. LOL! (I actually did say, out loud none the less, "what lava lamp?")
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
              Does any one else think the window behind the gate is shaped kind of like a ZPM?
              Never thought about it before but I can definitely see it.
              Is there a thread for discussion of Altanis' architecture? *is far too lazy to click on the search button 10cms above* *looks innocent when people glare at her*

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                Lava Lamp? {blink, blink}

Ohhhhh, that lava lamp. LOL! (I actually did say, out loud none the less, "what lava lamp?")
                Tsk, tsk. Actually, there ARE a lot of different things to look at. I can understand where you might miss the lamp.

Comment

Ya'll keep giving me new reasons to reopen that picture and look again. THANK YOU!
                  "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                  Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore

Comment

Hmm, I'm going to have to have another look at that picture. I missed the Lava Lamp the first few dozen times

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                      Never thought about it before but I can definitely see it.
                      Is there a thread for discussion of Altanis' architecture? *is far too lazy to click on the search button 10cms above* *looks innocent when people glare at her*
                      I found this...
                      Atlantis Appreciation Thread

Comment

what lava lamp
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          what lava lamp
                          We were just admiring Beanie's latest screen cap. There are a few other items in the pic as well, but the lamp really caught our fancy.

Comment

Never has the name 'FoolishPleasure' suited you so well!

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

McKay's Girl ~ you picked one heck of time to explore this thread.

Comment

Oh hey! There is a lava lamp in the pic! Well whaddya know - you learn something new everday

Comment

Working...
                                X