Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starfish
    <<Insert comment at speed not being the most important thing>>
    Maybe not, but 23 hours of travel time is pretty much a bummer...

[insert comment about seat backs and tray tables here]

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
      Raining, library, no computer, no room. I am miserable ... sadly my sig is how I feel today.
      *hugs JS*

Ah, yes...I had "one of those days" today, too. I think there was a conspiracy that everything that should go wrong so I would leave work today feeling stressed out and running late. Good news is, I made it to Seattle, and I don't have to be at the airport tomorrow until 7 a.m. (For some reason I thought it was 4 or 5...)

So, I'm trying to figure out whether "the Chair" would be more or less comfortable than an airplane seat...(Oh, and for those who don't know, I'm going to a friend's wedding down in Brazil, hence the obsession with comfy plane seats )

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Good day all...hope everyone is feeling okay...

Tame...thanks for sharing your pic. Joe is sooo hot there...they eyes, they just draw you in. Was nosing at your others as well...Michael, Chris, Peter, Tony...soooo lucky!

Mer, glad you had a safe journey over to yer Mam's...catch you later.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          Weir: John - I saw the photo - it is all over the internet! You and some woman named TAME! John. . how COULD you do this to me!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            Weir: John - I saw the photo - it is all over the internet! You and some woman named TAME! John. . how COULD you do this to me!
            Bwahahahahahah...*gasp*...aha...

Too funny!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
              Feeling a little strange posting here (Big Mckay thunker), but I just looked at TameFarrar's Joe pic and OMG! His eyes! Why didn't I ever realize how breathtaking they are!? It's not cheating just to look, right?
              Nah, not cheating. While this may be my first actual post in this particular thread, I lurk here quite a bit to ogle the pretty pictures. I look at it this way, I love most of the guys on Atlantis; it so happens that I love McKay just a bit more...

And yes, his eyes (not to mention the rest of him ) are indeed that gorgeous, especially in person.

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                Yey!! Whumping!!!!! Must go and rewatch BoP, not much surpassed that whumping. I was reading a stunning Shep whump fic yesterday...it's a WIP but I'll try post the link to it once its completed.

Heeeeyyyyyy, thank you!!! Thrilled to see the mention (Shelly pointed me this way).

I just wanted to say that it is complete, and it is archived on ff.net, which is probably easier to read than the yahoo list though I love my yahoo list!

Here's the link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2388613/1/

I owe Shelly, and she's getting a bunch of AU requests lining up at my door! It's AU but not hopefully character AU...well, not much at least, I don't think!

And it's not this huge, interwoven, complicated plot or anything, but a one-shot (long) trip into a possibility that we didn't see...

And Starfish, you really made my day finding out my story got a passing mention on this thread!
                sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!! FP Thank you for making my morning .... while I know I would never pull John away from Weir.... its nice to think she would be jealous ....LOLOLOLOL still giggling like a loon over here
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Cool pic Tame, thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                      So, I'm trying to figure out whether "the Chair" would be more or less comfortable than an airplane seat...(Oh, and for those who don't know, I'm going to a friend's wedding down in Brazil, hence the obsession with comfy plane seats )
                      OMG! Alaska to Brazil?! That sounds like an adventure. Have fun! Do you think they have Stargate in Brazil? You should take a pic with you and introduce everyone to shep and his clones.

Tame~ thanks for sharing your photo with us. I love that it loaded on my screen from the top down. So the first thing that I saw was his hair! LOL!

Oh and Gate Trippin' and strivaria ~ it's okay to be a multiple thunker. Many of us are. I've learned though, that it can be a bit painful when you have more than one thunkasm in a day. (Sorry, I was just looking for an excuse to use the word thunkasm. )
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

(a little off topic) strivaria ~ I just read your blog and see you're listening to Hooverphonic. I love Hooverphonic! First heard them on La Femme Nikita tv series. Went out and bought Blue Wonder Power Milk right away. Wonder if anyone has ever done any stargate vids with their music....
                        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          ROFLMAO!!!!!! FP Thank you for making my morning .... while I know I would never pull John away from Weir.... its nice to think she would be jealous ....LOLOLOLOL still giggling like a loon over here
                          We aim to please.

That picture was stunning. I would never have had the nerve - would have tripped on something, fallen down, been horribly embarrassed. So I stay home and live through the rest of you.

Didn't shipperahoy get a photo as well? Has she posted it around here anywhere?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            (Oh, and for those who don't know, I'm going to a friend's wedding down in Brazil, hence the obsession with comfy plane seats )
                            Out of curiosity, where in Brazil are you going? I lived in Sao Paulo for awhile once, though it's been a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              Heeeeyyyyyy, thank you!!! Thrilled to see the mention (Shelly pointed me this way).

I just wanted to say that it is complete, and it is archived on ff.net, which is probably easier to read than the yahoo list though I love my yahoo list!

Here's the link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2388613/1/

I owe Shelly, and she's getting a bunch of AU requests lining up at my door! It's AU but not hopefully character AU...well, not much at least, I don't think!

And it's not this huge, interwoven, complicated plot or anything, but a one-shot (long) trip into a possibility that we didn't see...

And Starfish, you really made my day finding out my story got a passing mention on this thread!
                              That's a fabulous fic...thanks for posting up the full link.

Just screencapping CSI Miami for you'se all now...not that these are gonna be great quality, considering they are done from an avi file...

Comment

We aim to please.

That picture was stunning. I would never have had the nerve - would have tripped on something, fallen down, been horribly embarrassed. So I stay home and live through the rest of you.

Didn't shipperahoy get a photo as well? Has she posted it around here anywhere?
                                Yup she did..I don't know if she plans on scanning it in...but I will tell her to come over here and let you know
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X