No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked this on another forum and the person that replied thought there wasn't one of him yet. So I'll asked here just in case.

Does anyone have pic of Shep in Air Force dress blues?

Comment

Rodney if you do that again

I'm going to Shot you

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
        Capping the s2 trailer and here's the Sheppard shot (no spoilers apart from maybe him being alive).

Niiiiice

Comment

I figured I would flaunt my Joe picture ...It is NOT dial-up friendly as it is so big...so for that I sincerely apologize to all the dial-up people.

Joe was just sitting there with his hands on his legs and I think I skeered him I sat down and said *Ok, now here is what you are gonna do, since I am the *Warm-Up* for the three ladies you see there ....FIRST you will put your arm AROUND me and then....we cuddle* ...and Joe even while skeered was a good sport and did it

ignore the fat woman...and just look at that handsome man

http://photobucket.com/albums/v142/T...JoeandTame.jpg
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Tame, you are SO lucky...I am jealous of you...how did you...what...where....see, I am tounge-tied now...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              Tame, you are SO lucky...I am jealous of you...how did you...what...where....see, I am tounge-tied now...
              That is the Professional pic from the Vancouver Con....Joe was just a sweetheart and he did the *Fanpics* BEFORE he got on stage... AND he had a headache...poor baby.... and yet he stood up and shook EVERY PERSON'S hand and then he proceeded to have his pic taken with them...He was so sweet and so nice...especially when I was telling him what to do
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

awwwww....still you are lucky....so is DJFavorite getting the backrub from MS....i want money so i can go to the cons and meet Shep
                sigpic

Comment

I have a Monopoly Game that isn't being used....think they would notice if I gave you THAT money

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    That is the Professional pic from the Vancouver Con....Joe was just a sweetheart and he did the *Fanpics* BEFORE he got on stage... AND he had a headache...poor baby.... and yet he stood up and shook EVERY PERSON'S hand and then he proceeded to have his pic taken with them...He was so sweet and so nice...especially when I was telling him what to do

What a great pic. Love his eyes. And I love that his HAIR just really REALLY sticks up like that. He's even more gorgeous as himself.
                    And I LOVE your hair color.
                    It's so nice hearing that Joe was such a sweetie. I have a friend who went and got two hugs from him. If you were at Joe's Q and A she was the lady who talked to him about his ELF ears! LOL

Well...I'm gonna skulk off into the corner and turn GREEN with envy now.

Comment

nah..i don't think they will Tame...

So, I will take that spare Monoply money if I can..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                        What a great pic. Love his eyes. And I love that his HAIR just really REALLY sticks up like that. He's even more gorgeous as himself.
                        And I LOVE your hair color.
                        It's so nice hearing that Joe was such a sweetie. I have a friend who went and got two hugs from him. If you were at Joe's Q and A she was the lady who talked to him about his ELF ears! LOL

Well...I'm gonna skulk off into the corner and turn GREEN with envy now.
                        LOL...OMG YES!! I definitely remember your friend...she had such a time explaining all the *Ear thing* to not only Joe but to Brad Wright and Rob Cooper too...THAT was hilarious!!

and thank you btw...it was my big splurge to have my hair done right before the Con...so I was a bit nervous about it....My hubs wishes it was naturally that color...LOL

Comment

nah..i don't think they will Tame...

So, I will take that spare Monoply money if I can..
                          LOL...the money is in the mail

Comment

Well, I'm off to go see the world! I'm expecting severe thunk withdrawals...oh, and I guess I'll probably miss you guys, too... If I don't make in online tonight, I'll see you guys in a week & a half!!

"Hah's leaving for where?!"

"Wouldn't a puddlejumper be faster...?" (Hey, a girl can dream, can't she...?)

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

awwwww....still you are lucky....so is DJFavorite getting the backrub from MS....i want money so i can go to the cons and meet Shep
                              I was going to say something but decided not to because I probably could go to jail because of it. (Doing it is defently illegal). So Tame suggestion of monolopy money is alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                                I was going to say something but decided not to because I probably could go to jail because of it. (Doing it is defently illegal). So Tame suggestion of monolopy money is alot better.
                                ROFL!!! Greytop...you are so good at those crypic statements...NOW of course I am dying to know what you would have said

Comment

Working...
                                X