Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Maybe I can hit 1000 tonight...there's a target...

Shep - "Beanie, I will bate those stupid NHS people for you...so help me god..."

*Amuses self there*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

You can do it knocknashee...you are 6 away...and if ya do...i will throw u a party
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
          You can do it knocknashee...you are 6 away...and if ya do...i will throw u a party
          Not feeling up to a party atm... *sigh*

He looks how I feel...

Comment

awwwwwww.....*huggles knocknashee*

here have a piccy to cheer you up

sigpic

Comment

awwwwwww.....*huggles knocknashee*

here have a piccy to cheer you up

Tasty...

Sees that and raises you this...

Comment

You all should thank me for FRACTUM. She's writing it cause of me. Heee.
                It's my request. Join the SGAHC. Seroiusly. Great fic there. Much Shep whump. I should know. I've written tons of it and a few with she who is writing FRACTUM. Heeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                  You all should thank me for FRACTUM. She's writing it cause of me. Heee.
                  It's my request. Join the SGAHC. Seroiusly. Great fic there. Much Shep whump. I should know. I've written tons of it and a few with she who is writing FRACTUM. Heeeeeee
                  If that fic was on FF.net, I might have read it 'In progress' but I'm gonna wait until it's complete since it's on Yahoo...I can't read things the way they are posted on there...

Comment

And for post 1000 I give you...

Something big...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...1149_HiRes.jpg

I love that pic!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      Tasty...

Sees that and raises you this...

Very nice and tasty indeed....sees that and raises you:

sigpic

Comment

Very nice and tasty indeed....sees that and raises you:

Guh...what are you trying to do...*realises she can't get much worse*...never mind...

*Thunk!*

I'm off now...gonna try and get some rest...

Oíche mhaith!

Beanie. x

And a big thank you to you all... Here ya go...

Comment

Capping the s2 trailer and here's the Sheppard shot (no spoilers apart from maybe him being alive).

Comment

nice piccies....*thunk*

Nice siggy Purpleyin...
                            sigpic

Comment

nice piccies....*thunk*

Nice siggy Purpleyin...
                              Thanks, the talk in those crazy chats rubbed off and gave me the idea for the sig. (BTW it's 1 or 2 points)

Oh and posting over here I caught a look at those JF photos and I have to say I do like how he looks in a suit...*swoon*

Comment

So...why aren't you in the crazy chat now...we are all having fun...

*sigh* oh that sexy Shep
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X