Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Starfish already gave me a clone...very nice he is too!

At the moment I'd settle for anything high strength and narcotic...the only reason I'm still around is to take my mind off it a little...if I disappear for any amount of time, I'm probably under the desk rolling on the floor...don't mind me, pretty normal these days!

Sh*t I forgot how bad this can get sometimes...
    Okay, for you, I'll post this. I've been out looking for Furlings and may have found one! The following is a picture of one of the soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      (((Beanie)))

Just a little something to make you feel better

PS :this pic is from Home when Shep tells Weir "Wouldn't be the same without you".
      But I think he (and we) could say the same thing about you : "this thread wouldn't be the same without you"
      Thanks Florence...

Later FP...take care...hope the game goes well...

Droops, thanks for the chickens...might make nice soup!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
        Okay, for you, I'll post this. I've been out looking for Furlings and may have found one! The following is a picture of one of the soldiers.

Very cute Droops...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Okay, let's try to find something to change your mind
          Some sweet smiles maybe ?

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Droops

Oh no...not the hamster again ....ah well, that is very cute droops....i like the fact that a hamster can hold a gun
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, let's try to find something to change your mind
              Some sweet smiles maybe ?

Guh, Florence...

Esp...all of them...

A return gift...

No quoting!

Comment

Now, some serious looks

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Florence, you're doing an ace job here...

These are quotable...

Comment

Of course, we can't forget the famous "Please Beanie, stay a little more time" look

Comment

Of course, we can't forget the famous "Please Beanie, stay a little more time" look

I'm not going anywhere just yet Shep...I...promise...

I'm not sure I can handle much more of this...

More Shep?

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        I think you should be sharing this link Star...I like WIP in any case, since if it's not finished, I can theorise my own *evil* endings...
                        LOL
                        Its not currently archived anywhere but on the fic list which is members-only (ie. only members will be able to read the msgs posted + post msgs)
                        But for those with a yahoo account its yahoo group SGAHC (mmm only place with stories worth reading ) http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SGAHC/ The fic I was referring to is "Fractum Fugitum" by M N Talbert
                        Currently there is the disclaimer and part 1/2 up.

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        Uh, I could come up with something for SF, but it sure wouldn't be PG.
                        LOL

Comment

*sigh* i just love that face of his...soo cute and adorable...
                          sigpic

Comment

And the no less famous "Who wants a bedtime story ?" look

And with this post, I'm off to bed, with one book and my Shep clone (if only *sigh* ).
                            I hope you're feeling a little better Beanie Have a good night and sweet Shep dreams

Comment

Thanks for helping keep me occupied Flo...much appreciated!

Do not worry yourself over me...sweet Shep dreams...

Au revoir!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                *sigh* i just love that face of his...soo cute and adorable...
                                Isn't it just...

Another piccie anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X