Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    But how many of us would survive the thunk fest?
    Ask for lots of pillows for Christmas!!!

Thanks for the pic Mel!!! That tongue! I just KNOW he's thinking of me!!!
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      I don't care much for any of the Baldwins. They are nice eye candy, but they don't have "it". Know what I mean? Guess you can say "it" is charisma - something you can't explain but some have it and some don't.

Harrison Ford had "it" when he was younger. Brad Pitt has "it" - sometimes (but definitely not in Troy, which was terrible miscasting). Tom Hanks has big-time "it" (he isn't that good looking to me, but I can't help but love him to death!).

JF obviously has "it". That boy is definitely nice to stare at, but he has something else that would make you notice him, even if he didn't have the looks.
      Wordity McWord. And Brad in TROY? My god I laughed so hard I snorted. AWFUL. Just Awful. JF has the looks and the talent. He's one of a kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
        Sigh. So many words, so little pics
        I admit I drool with words... partly l because I haven't a clue on how to get those screencaps to paste. But we mustn't leave you languishing for too long.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

More pics, all from 'Sanctuary':

Comment

If you thought Brad Pitt was bad in Troy you don't really want to see Alexander, Coilin Farrell really sucked in that one and was so poorly cast, although Brad Pitt did have the little skirt thing going but it needed to be shorter and no underwear, it just ruins everything

As for JF on SG1 along side BB and MS wow! They need to do three photo shoots, one with tight black tees, one with tight leathers and one with ruffled hairs.
            "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
            http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

thats interesting I was watching "Sanctuary" again last night and all i could think was...actually i wasn't thinking just thunking and finally passing out when he kissed that chick...

LMAO...too bad that little skirt couldn't save Brad Pitt from burning along with the walls of Troy...

As for Alexander...I don't even want to go there.
              ~Athena

Comment

Yeah I watched Alexander, I want those 2 hours 50 something back, it was terrible and slow and boring and mis-cast.
                "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
                  Yeah I watched Alexander, I want those 2 hours 50 something back, it was terrible and slow and boring and mis-cast.
                  When i heard Colin Farrel was gonna be casted as Alexander I cringed...i think kind a like Troy I expect the movie to be awful. Just watch it for the eye candy

Speaking of eye-candy...

Sheppard Pics of the day

~Athena

Comment

ALERT. .ALERT. . .butt pic!!!! *rotfl*

Athena makes my morning - again.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      ALERT. .ALERT. . .butt pic!!!! *rotfl*

Athena makes my morning - again.
                      glad to be of service
                      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                        When i heard Colin Farrel was gonna be casted as Alexander I cringed...i think kind a like Troy I expect the movie to be awful. Just watch it for the eye candy

Speaking of eye-candy...

Sheppard Pics of the day

Squeeee. Pretty pics and...I have to say it..he has a BITEABLE butt. Heeeee
                        Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                          Squeeee. Pretty pics and...I have to say it..he has a BITEABLE butt. Heeeee
                          Thanks for sharing
                          I think Shep is saying in that bottom pic, "You wanna bite my butt?"
                          sigpic
                          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                            I think Shep is saying in that bottom pic, "You wanna bite my butt?"
                            Bwah...he is SOOOO Saying that. Sorry Shep. Uh..NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                              Bwah...he is SOOOO Saying that. Sorry Shep. Uh..NOT!
                              LMAO...that i just too funny!!
                              ~Athena

Comment

Away for a week and I miss all the good BB discussion on the board, a week’s worth of Shep thunking, and the chance to apply for the position of Shep’s “hair-musser-upper”. (A job I would gladly do for free. ) Didn’t even get to see Atlantis Friday. Nice pics by all, btw. Especially that last set of pics of the day.

Originally posted by Liv
                                No one can compete with Sheppard in my eyes, not even Browder, hot as he is. (A lot of that hotness had to with the way he played Chrichton on Farscape. His talent went right through the screen and Chrichton is one of my favorite characters ever, which I credit to Ben's talent on that show.) I do want to see them share a screen in the future by cross-over, because of the fact that they are both amazing actors and they would set the screen on fire with their talent. And the hotness, which is a given.
                                Definitely agree with you there but Ben still edges out Joe for me but just by a smidgen. He and his acting hooked me on Farscape before I even knew Joe existed.

But really, if I could choose two of my favorite actors to share a scene together then it would be Joe Flanigan and Ben Browder.
                                Just make it a trio for me and toss Michael Shanks into the mix, but I’m not quite sure the camera would survive with those three in the same shot. The hotness emanating from them would just be too much to take for the camera as well as me

Originally posted by Kes
                                Oh man. Just for one episode - a crossover. All standing side-by-side. And they all have to dress in leather. You know, for important storyline purposes.

Ben really knows how to work a pair of leather pants - I'm afraid the others might be at a disadvantage there but I'd love to see them try.
                                For some odd reason I rather like that suggestion. And yes Ben really knows how to work a pair of leather pants, but that’s for another thread that didn’t take long to make an appearance. Not that I’m complaining.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X