No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be moi, who and what would you like on it.

EDIT: As in a parcticular picture to make it easier coz theres so many to chose from

Comment

It was a long and arduous process, lengthened by excessive thunking, but after going through my Shep pics, I want this one:

spoilered for size
      Spoiler:

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

*sneaks in
        Hello,

Haven't been on here for ages, far too many pages to catch up on what have I missed?

Originally posted by Titine View Post
        I have the pic of group which you ask, I put it out of spoiler for the big size

Spoiler:

Nice, RL does look pretty fed up on that second pic, who is the kid? he looks pretty bored.

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
        Drive-by thunking before I head out again. LOVELY pics, everyone, though I didn't have time to go through all of the pages over the past few days.

Thanks for the Sherman's March pics - never seen those!

Whom do I need to speak to about getting a "Thunkers Anonymous" banner? Those rock!!

CONGRATS ON 68K POSTS, EVERYONE!!

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p282/Jill_Ion/Stargate/220_08.jpg[/IMG]
        Caldwell: Wow, that's a huge number!
        Sheppard: Yup, my Thunkers do love me.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p282/Jill_Ion/Stargate/atl_ep105_23.jpg[/IMG]
        J_ISC: Don't go!

J_I: I gotta Shep Clone! You stay here. I'm sure there's plenty of Thunkers who will take good care of you.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p282/Jill_Ion/Stargate/joef_s3_05.jpg[/IMG]

J_I: But watch out for Whumpers!

J_ISC: Why?
        http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p282/Jill_Ion/Stargate/joef_ltrs01.jpg[/IMG]
        J_ISC: I shouldn't have asked!
        those blinking whumpers, you gotta keep an eye on those guys

Comment

Good choice

Here you go

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            *sneaks in

Nice, RL does look pretty fed up on that second pic, who is the kid? he looks pretty bored.
            It seems to to me that it is Aidan, the son of Joe

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

I can't see those pics Why aren't they working??

Comment

It seems to to me that it is Aidan, the son of Joe
                Really? bless him, sweet kid, but seems to find the pass more interesting than whats going on

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                  Really? bless him, sweet kid, but seems to find the pass more interesting than whats going on
                  It really seems to to me that it'ss Aidan since in a report, it was marked which Joe had taken his son with him so that it succeeds in overcoming his timidity.

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                    wtg im trying to get the person i live with to become a stargate fan. I think im at last winning the battle
                    Wish i was! He laughs at the odd line, but he's sarting to resist again.

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                    smallville is a good show. Numb3rs and house are very good non scifi shows you should watch!
                    Ooo, House is great!! New series just started here. The only other shows i really watch are (surprise, surprise!) the CSI's. Still trying to get my workmate to remember to look for Joe's ep for me - he says he's got them all taped somewhere.

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                    Well it wasnt me this time. Im perfectly innocent.

Stupid bucket spends an hour tryin to upload and then goes and tells me theres an error and it hasnt even worked....grrrrr
                    I've been having that trouble with PB for a while now too. I have to upload one at a time and then it takes FOREVER!!

It really seems to to me that it'ss Aidan since in a report, it was marked which Joe had taken his son with him so that it succeeds in overcoming his timidity.
                    Poor little bugger!! That's one hell of a way to get your kid to overcome shyness! I'd have had a heart attack if my dad had ever done that to me!
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                      Poor little bugger!! That's one hell of a way to get your kid to overcome shyness! I'd have had a heart attack if my dad had ever done that to me!

I think rather than he wanted to show with his son that if had succeeded in to him passing in addition to its timidity (especially in its youth), that Aidan could do as much of it.

Comment

To be the kid looks more dis-interested then shy. Looks like those cards he's got round his neck are much more interesting than whats goin on around him.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                          To be the kid looks more dis-interested then shy. Looks like those cards he's got round his neck are much more interesting than whats goin on around him.
                          yeah i was gonna say, think Joe's tactic worked cos the kid doesn't look arsed at all!!
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I think rather than he wanted to show with his son that if had succeeded in to him passing in addition to its timidity (especially in its youth), that Aidan could do as much of it.
                            You're quite right. Joe said he took Aidan there so he could hear his dad speak in front of hundreds of people. Joe used to be extremely shy and Aidan is too, so Joe said he wanted to show his son that you can overcome shyness in the end.
                            sigpic

Comment

I still can't see the pics! *cries*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                You're quite right. Joe said he took Aidan there to so he could hear his dad speak in front of hundreds of people. Joe used to be extremely shy and Aidan is too, so Joe said he wanted to show his son that you can overcome shyness in the end.
                                Yes that is right and I think Aiden is probably trying to distract himself by playing with those cards rather than having his photo taken - cant blame him!

Comment

Working...
                                X