Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Okay, so I just noticed that lot of the pictures I'm wanting to use for Tuesday are the same ones I used for Sunday...Haven't so far, but probably will next...
    Use the pic once... use it a hundred times... we dont care!

JUST POST IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
      I'm already in line to be a prop!

Do you think we might need permission slips from his wife? Or should we just go for it and run fast?

I'm more for option 2!!!
      Yeah.......let's just hit and run!! Although.......what if we want to linger!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
        Anyone know where we put the cloning machine? I can't seem to find it under all this drool
        The Ba'al shippers know where theirs is, and it's probably a bit drier.

Hehe! I want a Flanigan too! PLEASE!???

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Yeah.......let's just hit and run!! Although.......what if we want to linger!!!???
          Oh, uh... um... I really don't know!

Someone figure out the answer to this prob!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
            Anyone know where we put the cloning machine? I can't seem to find it under all this drool
            I think we could do with more than one around these parts...along with the inevitable drool damage, there's the wear on the machine from us wearing all the clones out...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              I think we could do with more than one around these parts...along with the inevitable drool damage, there's the wear on the machine from us wearing all the clones out...
              I'll see if there's a zombie that happens to have one!

In the meantime... try to survive! We CAN get through this crisis if we all STICK TOGETHER!

Comment

The Ba'al shippers know where theirs is, and it's probably a bit drier.
                You want to barrow our clone machine? It has chocolate and caramel all over it.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I watched Stargate Monday last night to see the promos for the next seasons -- and it was never shown!?! Or did I maybe miss it due to not being able to put my book down?

In the first part of the season my favorite episodes were Rising, 38 Minutes, Underground and The Storm. The second part I liked them all except for The Hot Zone.

What episodes were your favorites?

Is it July yet?!

Comment

SciFi didn't air any previews last night that I know of. They are supposed to start in May sometime, but I don't think a definite date has been set. *grumble*

As for my fav episode, hmmm, that keeps changing. The only episode I truly disliked was "Sanctuary". . .and my reasons were not just about Chaya. That one was just poorly written all the way around.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Oh, uh... um... I really don't know!

Someone figure out the answer to this prob!!!
                      Yes.....the kissing problem!! What we need is a "slow down time" device as well as a cloning machine! That'll do the trick!

My fave eppy? Hmmm, there aren't any I don't like, but I loved our Shep in the Defiant One. Grubby, "all action" and whumped Shep... all rolled into one yummy package!!

Comment

ooh! favorite eps?? i have to agree with FP that sanctuary wasn't the greatest ep... and i hate hating chaya because the actress is lovely and i've seen her in other things... but they just HAD to make her a hussy but yeah, it was generally not so well written...

my FAVORITES are before i sleep, LFP, suspicion, the gift, hot zone, 38 minutes, and the siege i recall really liking the storm/the eye, too... but i only saw them once and that was a long while ago

Comment

Now I must be the only one who lOVED Sanctuary. Yup. Loved. 38 is my FAVE ep. Least fave is probably BEFORE I SLEEP. Meh. Basically I like every ep for the SHEP of it though.

HOME is another fave. And both SIEGE's

My only complaint for all. NOT Enough SHEP! LOL

Comment

Evening all...

Someone pass me Shep for five minutes...I need a destress massage... *grumbles to self* Bleeding cable company...pshhh

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Nice to see we're back online...for how long though...

Comment

Shep would like to welcome us all back

Comment

Working...
                                X