Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caty View Post
    Yeah I Know. I quoted the wrong post. That one I was referring to was Squonk asking for YouTube clips from Thoughtcrimes. I was just too lazy to go back and find that particular post
    I was actually asking for fanviddy type things cos i know about the whole legality issue, but i realise i didn't make that clear - my bad!!

God, work is really boring at the mo. And my network computer is on a go slow so i can't even get into my PB to get to the pretty things!
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Ahh. That makes sense.

How you doing today? Not too swamped with studying?
      It's ok at the moment. I just really really get to work on that paper, but I can't do much about that right now. Need to get to the library

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      I was actually asking for fanviddy type things cos i know about the whole legality issue, but i realise i didn't make that clear - my bad!!
      Oh yes, that makes sense. I wasn't trying to be a smart a*s or something, it's just that after I got banned for no apparent reason, I try to warn people so the same thing won't happen to them...
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        Oh I understand you totally Roo!!!!!

Sorry Caty - but you knew I was mad right?????
        thats good to hear sheppyd!!LOL and we all know youre mad!!
        Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Heeee! That's so much fun! Got 51 on my first go... am up to 62 now after my third attempt!
        oh dear i cant stop playing this silly tangerine game now hehe i should be doing work but anything to avoid it hehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Oh yes, that makes sense. I wasn't trying to be a smart a*s or something, it's just that after I got banned for no apparent reason, I try to warn people so the same thing won't happen to them...
          No worries, i understand and i appreciate the concern. It's nice that you look out for others.

I don't always realise that what i mean and what i've typed can be two entirely different things! lol

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
            The tangerines are evil!

saw this abd thought you guys might like it! Teehee!
            LOL!! That's great Kady! Squished by tangerines!!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
            Congratulations on 3100 posts Caty!!!!

You know that apart from McKay I think that the other characters like O'Neill have one thread for whump and for thunk. If the Shep whump and thunk were one we would be huge!!!!!!!

Of course I wouldnt want that to happen - but still it is a nice fact!!!
            I just noticed that today as well. If you add the hits for both threads together it's loads!!

Imagine he had a role where he had to keep it short for some reason...
            Or imagine that Joe was sick of his hair and decided to cut it short

That's bound to give me nightmares tonight
            I can remember reading that at one con, at the meet and greet, he was at one table and one person just stared at him and said 'Your hair is flat!'. He brushed a hand over it to ruffle it up!! He then told the girls there that he was thinking of getting it cut. Apparently, they all looked horrified!! Heh! He did that on purpose I bet...Oh Joe! You're such a tease!!

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
            Comic book Shep!

Found this on livejournal a while ago and all this talk about Sheppard's hair made me think of it. Spoiler cut for mind-scarring crack.
            Spoiler:
            AAAAaaaaagghhhhh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
              I can remember reading that at one con, at the meet and greet, he was at one table and one person just stared at him and said 'Your hair is flat!'. He brushed a hand over it to ruffle it up!! He then told the girls there that he was thinking of getting it cut. Apparently, they all looked horrified!! Heh! He did that on purpose I bet...Oh Joe! You're such a tease!!
              I can imagine him doing that and the looks on the girls faces, and joe having a little giggle to himself. Priceless.

l My LJ l

Comment

good morning everyone!
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                  Comic book Shep!

Found this on livejournal a while ago and all this talk about Sheppard's hair made me think of it. Spoiler cut for mind-scarring crack.
                  Spoiler:
                  oh, that was really scary....i hope i won't have nightmares about it

Comment

Hi mckaychick! Haven't seen you in some time, how are ya?
                    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

im doing great its finally getting warm here!!
                      sigpic

Comment

just a realllly cute pic.

btw...GOOD MORNING!
                        "You got a name?"
                        *glare*
                        "OK -- we'll go with Bob."

Comment

morning tis
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aas View Post
                            I've seen all of the fantastic photos that you guys post how does one do that????
                            You need an account at a photo hosting site (most people use Photobucket.com). Save pics there and link them here. The site is fairly self-explanatory (believe me, if I can do it anyone can).

For you aas, as incentive.

Have fun.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

They drew in the boxers!!!!!!!!! *falls off chair laughing*

I talked to the editor of Avatar Press at the NJ Con and told him how much all the Shep fans appreciated the boxer peekage in the comic! He said they aim to please!
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                                I talked to the editor of Avatar Press at the NJ Con and told him how much all the Shep fans appreciated the boxer peekage in the comic! He said they aim to please!
                                Awesome!

Reminds me, I must take a trip into town and check out the comic book shops... Avatar Press told me that Issue 3 should be hitting the UK mid-February...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X