Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    ooh firefly you should try your hand at some michael and shep icons *drooling* next on my list... a michael clone
    These are the only Michael & Shep icons I've made so far but I can make more to order if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh i LOVE them!!!!!! you should post them over at the shep and teyla ship thread theyll love them too!!
      *snurches snurches snurches* THANKYOU FIREFLY !!!! anytime you wanna make some more feel free to throw them my way
      You're welcome! I'll head over to the Shep & Teyla thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        These are the only Michael & Shep icons I've made so far but I can make more to order if you want

guuuuhhhhh *is glued to the screen* H.O.T.T.I.E.S!!!!!!! hehe if you wouldnt mind firefly i dont mind waiting eternity for those two*drools*
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

guuuuhhhhh *is glued to the screen* H.O.T.T.I.E.S!!!!!!! hehe if you wouldnt mind firefly i dont mind waiting eternity for those two*drools*
          Thanks! I can't find any pics of human Michael and Sheppard together, but if you have any pics you'd like me to use feel free to point me to them

Comment

just take a gander at here firefly, its a great site
            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/218/
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

just take a gander at here firefly, its a great site
              http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/218/
              That's so freaky, I literally just looked at that site! Didn't find any of Michael the human & Shep in the same photo though...

Comment

Hi,

I just found this...

Which of them do you like the most? Choose now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  Congrats on 230 posts PJ!
                  Some Sheyla icons for Roo

Ohhhhh I love all of these....thanks so much for sharing...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                    They're really good! Better than the rubbish i manage to come up with (hence why i got the lovely Firefly to do me some - having trouble picking between them for a avatar though!)

I stood in WHSmith and read it! Security guard was hanging round with that "You gonna buy that?" look on his face. I just smiled with that "Nope!" look on mine.
                    Thanks! My favorite is the third one, the one in the purple shirt.

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                    Oh, what i would do to release that tension! *whimpers*
                    He could use that tension to release some tension in my shoulders.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                    Yeah...that whole 'my boyfriend hate sci-fi' thing extends to the purchasing of any kind of merchandise (god his face when the DVD's arrive!). I only buy Stargate magazine and those are hidden so he doesn't find out!!
                    Yeah, I was so upset when I found out the exchange doesn't sell that mag here. and I haven't gotten up the guts to buy a subscription.

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                    Thanks Elinor!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    Oh is she that annoying comedienne type woman who's always on those talking heads kind of shows?

Joe looks very dapper, though he still has to shove his hand in his pocket.
                    She's annoying, but I don't know why. Maybe it is because she makes me laugh. And now it is because she got to put her hand around JF...???

I recognize her but I can't think from where!! Yep...I'm loving the 'shoving of hand in the pocket'!!
                    She was on Suddenly Susan.

Originally posted by psychofilly View Post
                    Cont...

I have, like a billion more in my LJ scrapbook. Enjoy. They are all snaggable, just credit in the icon comments if you use on LJ.
                    Thanks and welcome Psychofilly!

OK...I'm still doing the 'Googly' thing and I found this! It was posted in a forum for that guy from Nip/Tuck. I don't buy FHM mag...heh! it's for the boys...and I douldn't find anything about this on the website...but if it's true...well...well done Joe!!

This from FHM Magazine...

Most Beautiful people in the world

THE MEN 2006

1. Jensen Ackles (Supernatural)
                    2. Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck)
                    3. Tom Welling (Smallville)
                    4. David Krumholtz (Numbers)
                    5. Rob Morrow (Numbers)
                    6. J. August Richards (Angel)
                    7. Joe Flanigan (Stargate Atlantis)
                    8. Benjamin MacKenzie (The OC)
                    9. Adam Brody (The OC)
                    10. Chad Micheal Murray (One Tree Hill)

But now I'm confused because it also seems to be TV Guide hottest males on Tv

Italics are what I copied and pasted here.

'Course...Joe should be no.1

Finally, someone with some sense!!! and I say SOME sense, cause it is like you said, he should be no. 1

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Salty
                    I second that Salty!!!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    This seems a strange list for a mens magazine - maybe they asked straight guys to compile it, I know on the TrekBBS a year or so back there was a poll asking straight guys which sci-fi actor they thought was the most attractive (an "if you had to" kind of thing) and Joe won that quite comfortably.
                    well, men who like sci-fi seem to have an inate sense of what women find attractive. Maybe that is the same thing that attracts straight men to those sci-fi shows???
                    Last edited by strinam; 16 February 2007, 07:16 PM.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                    Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                      I just found this on youtube....

its supposed to be Richard Dean Anderson at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Celebrity Sports Invitational
                      Jan. 13-15, 2006

However only having dial up I have only managed to load up 42 seconds of it, wonder if there is any Joe on it probably take me an hour to load it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ0Ys0HO3-k
                      I watched the entire clip, no JF..
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Thanks Nina Happy birthday Salty

Comment

Salty!
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                          GateCon Attendee 2008
                          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Evening to anyone around. Just got finished an enjoyable evening with friends. We celebrated my hubby's bday and our friend's bday.

While the guys were playing pool, my friend and I were looking at my Joe pics on photobucket. She remembered him from Judging Amy and Providence. She said she might have to tune into Atlantis now just to see him. A direct quote from her this evening was "Oh my, that's nice!"

She really liked this pic from Sateda (not spoilery but since it is current season)
                            Spoiler:

and these pics were commented on also (as in "oh, oh go back to that one" )

She did say Jason wasn't hard on the eyes either.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              Evening to anyone around. Just got finished an enjoyable evening with friends. We celebrated my hubby's bday and our friend's bday.

While the guys were playing pool, my friend and I were looking at my Joe pics on photobucket. She remembered him from Judging Amy and Providence. She said she might have to tune into Atlantis now just to see him. A direct quote from her this evening was "Oh my, that's nice!"

She really liked this pic from Sateda (not spoilery but since it is current season)

and these pics were commented on also (as in "oh, oh go back to that one" )

She did say Jason wasn't hard on the eyes either.
                              Can not blame her one iota!!!!!!! Yum!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X