No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astral - Great wallpapers made out of the new official pics on Joe...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      Nothing in particular springs to mind, though i am a sucker for guns and whump (the shame!). Or friendshippy type stuff.

Oh, i can't make up my mind! I'm sure whatever you do will be fantastic!

Gotta go, dinner calls!

Lol, okay. I'll see what I can do!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Great pics Arctic....

Oh great now I have a hard choice to make...do I buy a ticket to P3 chancing someone intrested is going to be there...knowing it will cost me like over 1000 in my currency...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
            Thanks everyone! And double thanks and hugs to Firefly. Astral - great wps! And Pocus - loving the dragon!
            Dittto! They're wonderful, thanks for sharing!
            Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Great pics Arctic....

Oh great now I have a hard choice to make...do I buy a ticket to P3 chancing someone intrested is going to be there...knowing it will cost me like over 1000 in my currency...
            Ditto again. Wonderful piccies Arctic.
            Nina, buy the ticket! You know you want to. Trust me, it doesn't matter who the guests really are, it's just such fun. I think Joe would come again if he were able to and if he's asked, so I'd think there's a good chance he'll attend. Perhaps you could email Bryan and see what he says? But, I know I'd love to see you again!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Nina i hope you can make P3 im sure you'll enjoy it

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS SQUONK on 100 posts!!!

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                Congrats to Squonk on your first 100.

I've been in a bit of a creative mood this afternoon and have come up with a few new WP's based on the new official pics released yesterday. I just had to share them. Hope you like them.

Spoiler:

oooh i love them, i snurched the bottom one for my comp!!
                Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Thanks Elinor!
                Here are some Carson/Sheppard icons you wanted parisindy!

I left them text-less so that you can put whatever text you want on. Hope they're what you wanted!
                omg i loooooooove them!!!!!! my hard drive is just gonna be full of your icons Firefly!!! thanks *snurches*

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Dittto! They're wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Ditto again. Wonderful piccies Arctic.
                  Nina, buy the ticket! You know you want to. Trust me, it doesn't matter who the guests really are, it's just such fun. I think Joe would come again if he were able to and if he's asked, so I'd think there's a good chance he'll attend. Perhaps you could email Bryan and see what he says? But, I know I'd love to see you again!!!
                  Thanks Linzi

I think I will decide in a few days I think...it's not like it a little money,,, and I'm just wondering if I can really stand all those standing in line crap... oh well I'll decide soon so it wont go to long so I wont be able to get a ticket...

And yes it would so great if Joe would be able to be there this time..

And I saw there are going to have it 25th to 27th January...which means I have to change the vacation week at work too... I put it at the week after that since both P1 and P2 were the first week in February and now it's going to be the week before that... same went for the Expo weekend... I just wanted to have my vacation weeks at those weeks in case I was going to go and don't have to fuzz over getting days off like last time...almost it went to hell and then I would have been so pissed if I had to miss Joe because of that they didn't wanna let me go from work...but thankfully it worked out at last minute...but rather don't want to go through that again... so now I have to ask them to change them,,since I had to plan them already at the end of last year...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Roo

Comment

firefly - I agree with that statement on your sig *lol*

My mom & dad figured it out atleast when I went to London to see Joe...even though yes my dad thought I was nuts... *lol*
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Which statement? I just changed my sig again lol

Comment

hi all

how behave the clones firefly?
                          sigpic

Comment

Are the tickets available for P3 ? - if they are I have decided I will buy one.

A John wallie from the new promo pics.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

great wp bluealien

tickets are avaliable for P3 from the wolf online store
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Are the tickets available for P3 ? - if they are I have decided I will buy one.

A John wallie from the new promo pics.

Spoiler:
                                Nice work. I think all the promo pics will look better with a little background to them. They look unfinished.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X