• Show
Clear All

From 'Sanctuary'
    Spoiler:
    when he is about to kiss Chaya!

Good lord he's hot when he's angry.

More angry goodness.

He's SO adorable!

I have a TON more great pics but I'll try to space them out a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      Yes, he... talks very well.
      I somehow doubt that neither you nor Merlin are talking about the Major's sharp wit or verbal skills.
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Speaking of "talented mouths", I know that in general this is a thread for ogling and drooling but I was curious about what your favourite Sheppard line is...

One of mine is from Before I Sleep:
        Spoiler:
        Ford: She's 10,000 years old?!
        Sheppard: She doesn't look a day over 9,000
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          I somehow doubt that neither you nor Merlin are talking about the Major's sharp wit or verbal skills.
          Hey...I resemble that remark. <Sigh> Okay...you caught me. LOL

And to Fair Nymph. SQUEEEEE on the pics. He's toooooo yummy for words.

Comment

I'm having a real hard time surviving on pics alone. GRRRR.

When is January. . .when is January????? *more GRRRRR*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

not especially after watching santuary
              ~Athena

Comment

We can't let this drop from the front page, fellow obsessed ones!

More glorious pics:

The sexy arms.

Adorable!

The black shirt.

More yummy black shirt.

Comment

*falls down in a faint after an overdose of black shirt*

(and coincientally gets the thread back on the front page)
                  In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

The man is too HOT and SEXY for my sanity. Add to it the fact that he's a fabulous actor and I'm done for. <Sigh>

Comment

From "Before I Sleep"

Sheppard Pic of the Day

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        The neck seems to be the most popular part of Shep's anatomy. Lets have a poll... what is your favourite part of Shep THAT YOU CAN SEE? No speculating allowed.
                        Choose?!

But... but... how could I possibly choose between his gorgeous eyes and the adorable hair (which btw, he must never, ever change ), those yummy lips, his elvish ears, and -- No, there will be no choosing!

I choose all of him, the man is just perfect!

Is that cheating? I don't care! Neener neener.
                        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                          Choose?!

But... but... how could I possibly choose between his gorgeous eyes and the adorable hair (which btw, he must never, ever change ), those yummy lips, his elvish ears, and -- No, there will be no choosing!

I choose all of him, the man is just perfect!

Is that cheating? I don't care! Neener neener.
                          yep! That's cheating.. but actually I don't care. I love his hair too, I LOVE his hair.. .the hair must stay... and the ears are cute... and his arms.

And I love the way, he flirts with everyone...if it moves he flirts with it, in fact it doesn't even have to move. He is just a walking, talking, sexy flirt-god..with edible ears, "I've been in bed for ever" hair, "you can have me if you want" eyes, and "come on you just want to kiss them" lips...

*faints from hyperbole overload*

Comment

yep! That's cheating.. but actually I don't care. I love his hair too, I LOVE his hair.. .the hair must stay... and the ears are cute... and his arms.

And I love the way, he flirts with everyone...if it moves he flirts with it, in fact it doesn't even have to move. He is just a walking, talking, sexy flirt-god..with edible ears, "I've been in bed for ever" hair, "you can have me if you want" eyes, and "come on you just want to kiss them" lips...

LOL
                            You people are a very naughty influence... I hold you entirely responsible for altering my perception of the Major's anatomy.
                            He is undeniably a very very attractive specimen of the male species... but what impresses me the most is that he is such a brilliant, expressive actor.
                            sigpic

Comment

GUH...you just killed me with the whole :how he flirts: thing cause it's so true. He is a flirt-god. And he must never EVER change.

Comment

LOL
                                You people are a very naughty influence... I hold you entirely responsible for altering my perception of the Major's anatomy.
                                He is undeniably a very very attractive specimen of the male species... but what impresses me the most is that he is such a brilliant, expressive actor.
                                HEEE

For all that I am extremely shallow and happily drool over Sheppard/Joe. I must confess. If he wasn't such an incredible actor, I wouldn't be so ga ga over him. Looks are wonderful and I swear Joe is the most beautiful man ever. But looks aren't enough to keep me hooked. It's his talent and the fact he seems as smart and witty and down to earth in RL as his character is.

Comment

Working...
                                X