Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Strike

Spoiler:

A little bit of Sheppiness before I sign off.

Sweet dreams of Sheppy.

sigpic

Comment

IS it just me, or does anyone else squee when they see Shep in his new black overshirt? It just makes me melt! Sigh...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        IS it just me, or does anyone else squee when they see Shep in his new black overshirt? It just makes me melt! Sigh...
        oh yes it made me squee HE LOOKS HOT IN IT!!! and heck i squeed when i saw rodney in it too!!! Theyre just soooo hot in those new uniforms i like em!!!! and we still get to see the black t shirt of yum when hes off world, and leather jacket of yum which weve not seen much anyway!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Oh it is lovely, but I do hope this doens't mean wea wont see that black tshirt alone again! I'd miss the biceps...

spoiler for size
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by strinam View Post
            Yeah, read in the news that, evidently 3 of the world's 7 internet hubs came under attack recently. This is prolly why the internet ran a little slow today. Damn Trust!!!
            Yeah, go figure the big secret corporate organization infiltrated by Goa'uld wouldn't want us thunking their enemies! Stupid Trust. Stupid anti-thunkers.

I came up with a fun logo for Shep's Angels, i.e. his Thunkers!

Feel free to snurch.

He's not just for thunking anymore!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
            O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Ooohhhh my sheppy in that black sexy uniform...*thunks* and lovely neck shots too.,. *pounces*
              sigpic

Comment

I love that we've had such uniform variety this season... we have teh Black T-shirt of Tum, teh Black Leather Jacket of Hawtness and now the Black Overshirt of GuhTM. Oh and the standard grey BDUs *and* the sexy black BDUs.. and who could forget Teh Black Combat Boots of Yum?!!

I just hope we keep getting this variety and don't revert to one standard mode of dress... I love the sexy black shirt but I also love teh t-shirt and would be sad never to see it... and the biceps!.. again...
                sigpic

Comment

maybe tptb could rotate shep's uniforms so we can equally thunk over them all
                  sigpic

Comment

Ali you forgot the
                    Spoiler:
                    dress blues of

Comment

pic from sunday

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        oh yes it made me squee HE LOOKS HOT IN IT!!! and heck i squeed when i saw rodney in it too!!! Theyre just soooo hot in those new uniforms i like em!!!! and we still get to see the black t shirt of yum when hes off world, and leather jacket of yum which weve not seen much anyway!
                        Oh aren't we lucky?
                        Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                        Oh it is lovely, but I do hope this doens't mean wea wont see that black tshirt alone again! I'd miss the biceps...

spoiler for size
                        Spoiler:

GUH! I suspect when it's hot we'll see the black t-shirt of yum!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        I love that we've had such uniform variety this season... we have teh Black T-shirt of Tum, teh Black Leather Jacket of Hawtness and now the Black Overshirt of GuhTM. Oh and the standard grey BDUs *and* the sexy black BDUs.. and who could forget Teh Black Combat Boots of Yum?!!

I just hope we keep getting this variety and don't revert to one standard mode of dress... I love the sexy black shirt but I also love teh t-shirt and would be sad never to see it... and the biceps!.. again...
                        Oh my...wonderful images are invading my brain...

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                        maybe tptb could rotate shep's uniforms so we can equally thunk over them all
                        Sounds like a plan!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                        Ali you forgot the
                        Spoiler:
                        dress blues of
                        NO! How could we forget those?
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG yes it is soooo squee worthy, however for me I will always have a soft spot for the black T

*is drooling*

Comment

Oh me too!!!!!!!

I guess the t short of yum will be back in the hot summer eps!!!!

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                            pic from sunday

Spoiler:

Woo hoo!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                              Although, I like it w/o the patches though. Shep is wearing his shirt like Cam. Cam wears his BDU's with the sleeves roled up. I JUST noticed this. :-P
                              No, can't compare Shep to Cam... *no way*

No, it's not just you! I am shocked to say that I like the new shirt even more than the black shirt of yum

Just can't help myself...
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                                Okay so a show of hands please...who was thinking the same as me whilst watching these scenes
                                *raises hand*

Me too!

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                                I came up with a fun logo for Shep's Angels, i.e. his Thunkers!

Feel free to snurch.
                                Consider it snurched!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                *passes out from the hawtness*

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                Ali you forgot the
                                Spoiler:
                                dress blues of
                                *dies from the hawtness*

Ooh, ooh! *jumps up and down in excitement* My Thought Crimes DVD arrived today! SQUEE!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X