Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAJOR CLANGER!!!!

Because its MC birthday I have to post this picture...even if it is a little spoilery from "Before I Sleep"...but the picture is just too cute NOT to post!

Sheppard Pic of the Day

I'm late and slow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MC. And hey..we all benefit. Let me just say this...SQUEEEEEEE

The neck...the arms...the neck...the hair...the face...the neck...the arms..did I mention THE NECK?????

Comment

Happy birthday MC! I hope you have many sweet, sweet dreams full of a scantily clad Shep.

The sleeping pic from 'Before I Sleep' is great..again, the drool-worthy arms. *sigh*

I too noticed that Shep was the only one in long sleeves in 'Sanctuary'. Especially when
      Spoiler:
      the team was hiking with the abbots to see Chaya/Athar, and everyone was hot and tired. Poor Shep!

I think it must be purposeful to fuel the fan-lust, or something. In any case, it's downright cruel!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        WOW!!! This man is quite the hunk...maybe I'll have to make more of an effort to check into Atlantis....yes, quite the hunk.... Great pictures Athenaktt!
        haha! Company in Shep thunking on Mala's world - at last!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
          I'm late and slow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MC. And hey..we all benefit. Let me just say this...SQUEEEEEEE

The neck...the arms...the neck...the hair...the face...the neck...the arms..did I mention THE NECK?????
          The neck seems to be the most popular part of Shep's anatomy. Lets have a poll... what is your favourite part of Shep THAT YOU CAN SEE? No speculating allowed.

Mine is, hmmm.... eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            The neck seems to be the most popular part of Shep's anatomy. Lets have a poll... what is your favourite part of Shep THAT YOU CAN SEE? No speculating allowed.

Mine is, hmmm.... eyes.
            The hair. If anyone ever gives him a comb, I may be driven to drastic measures.
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
              The hair. If anyone ever gives him a comb, I may be driven to drastic measures.
              oh yes, I do like the hair as well, but I have to have a favourite, so it's eyes.

damn, why do I have to have a favourite?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                Lips/mouth. . .then the eyes. *sigh*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally Posted by astronomicalchick
                  His Smile, eyes and I'm a sucker for sticky up hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAJOR CLANGER!!!!

Because its MC birthday I have to post this picture...even if it is a little spoilery from "Before I Sleep"...but the picture is just too cute NOT to post!
                    I will forgive the little spoiler (which I can't actually work out, so there you have it) and say thank you
                    *big wet clanger kisses*

mmmmmmmmmm

oh and in answer to above... got to be his lips. Mmmmmmmm

actually, he's a bit hairy for me.
                    *runs away*
                    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I can't choose between the eyes and the mouth. That very talented looking mouth. But then those soulful eyes kill me too. <Sigh>

Comment

If i have to choose...the eyes!...no the hair!...no the lips!...i can't decide! I have chooseritis

But i do LOVE his eyes.
                        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                          That very talented looking mouth.
                          Yes, he... talks very well.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                            His Smile, eyes and I'm a sucker for sticky up hair.
                            Yeah... what's with this sticking-up hairstyle...is this a trend? I was watching the Appendices for the ROTK EE and noticed Elijah Wood's spotting one too.
                            When that happens to me, it's call a bad hair day but it seems that when hunky Hollywood types have it, it's cool
                            No doubt about it, Joe Flannigan sure looks good in it...
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                              Yes, he... talks very well.
                              yeah...talks...*snickers*
                              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                                Yeah... what's with this sticking-up hairstyle...is this a trend? I was watching the Appendices for the ROTK EE and noticed Elijah Wood's spotting one too.
                                When that happens to me, it's call a bad hair day but it seems that when hunky Hollywood types have it, it's cool
                                No doubt about it, Joe Flannigan sure looks good in it...
                                its the "i just got out of bed look"

...but in the case of Sheppard just a bad/good case of "intergalatic bedhead"

right Mel?
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X