Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
      its workin on my comp?

i dislike technology

is it workin/broken for anyone else?
      I get the same message - invalid file. *sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        Me either. Not just talent and good looks, but because he really is a good person in real life. That seems to be rare among good looking talented actors these days.

No matter what I may tease about in this thread or the whump thread, (all in good fun! ) I have a deep amount of respect for him not only as an actor but also as a person. He's top notch!
        yes I know what you mean... no it's not just the looks or talent...it's the personality too of course...darn usually write it and this time I didn't add it *having Sheppard overload at the moment*

He truly is a good person in real life...just for the short time that I met him and also watching him during a whole weekend interact with fans,,, he's just a down to earth, wonderful man... so easy going... he's just great,,which as you say are rare and I'm so happy that he is like that...

Yup we tease and have fun...but we mean no harm,,, I have so much respect for him as person and an actor...I had it before of course too but after I met him I have even more respect for him as the person he is and for the job that he does... it's just no wonder I love him so much.... no other actor has actually touched me like he has... the emotion, the charisma, just everything about him.... meeting him is a memory for life...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Guh!! The angle of that shot...that is a neck wide open and just waiting for a.. yeah....a nibble......or a huge hickey.....
          mmm.. indeed. LOL

(thunk)
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

its workin on my comp?

i dislike technology
            I can't get it to work either

Technology just gives us the hope of a better life.
            Look at it this way though, if we did not have technology, we all wouldn't be chatting here.
            sigpic

Comment

now?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                I know what you mean,,it's been something like that too...starting out lurking,,then came out of it and started talking and now I'm way over 1000 posts...and I joined this year somewhere around the end of summer...

Me too! I've been on here for almost 2 1/2 years and in the last 6 months I've accrued over 1000 posts! Of course I run and hide during Canada's airing season so I avoid spoilers but for some reason this year I can't bring myself to leave But I will STILL avoid spoilers
                sigpic
                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                  Me too! I've been on here for almost 2 1/2 years and in the last 6 months I've accrued over 1000 posts! Of course I run and hide during Canada's airing season so I avoid spoilers but for some reason this year I can't bring myself to leave But I will STILL avoid spoilers
                  No wouldn't want to you to leave because it ends up being spoilers on the threads...
                  I think even if it is hard I'm sure you can do it.... and also I think the best thing is that instead of not being able to click any in fear of what might be under...I do think someone pointed out a way I think is a good way,,,and it's just to write a line above it what is under the spoiler tag so in case it's pics of epis that has aired in the States the one who don't want spoilers can click them without having to worry there might be something they don't want to see underneath it... and then writing the epis name above that they are discussion in the spoiler tag... might make it a little easier and the ones that don't want to know don't have to always feel left out if they see a spoiler tag... if I'm making any sense.... *lol*
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    yes I know what you mean... no it's not just the looks or talent...it's the personality too of course...darn usually write it and this time I didn't add it *having Sheppard overload at the moment*

He truly is a good person in real life...just for the short time that I met him and also watching him during a whole weekend interact with fans,,, he's just a down to earth, wonderful man... so easy going... he's just great,,which as you say are rare and I'm so happy that he is like that...

Yup we tease and have fun...but we mean no harm,,, I have so much respect for him as person and an actor...I had it before of course too but after I met him I have even more respect for him as the person he is and for the job that he does... it's just no wonder I love him so much.... no other actor has actually touched me like he has... the emotion, the charisma, just everything about him.... meeting him is a memory for life...
                    Sounds like meeting JF, while not a life changing experience, did have a profound, positive effect. You will think about that experience years from now when you watch Atlantis reruns and it might give you the same feeling it does right now. **sigh**

I would venture to guess, he has no idea of the way many people perceive him. That is probably why he is so down to earth as many fans have stated.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post

You can't leave because you're addicted to this place and the friends you made here well that and JF is too damned hawt to go without for any extend period of time.....

I hear ya about the spoilers....I'm in the same boat. It's all your fault too ya know.
                      sigpic

Comment

now?
                        Nope!
                        sigpic

Comment

now?
                          nope same message for me
                          sigpic

Comment

now?
                            Nope still not working. Do you have a PB account that you can uplaod the pix too and then post it here?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                              Nope!

gagh!!!

https://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.j...toId=737135805

ttry this link?
                              Last edited by mayogaelz; 28 November 2006, 12:43 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Sounds like meeting JF, while not a life changing experience, did have a profound, positive effect. You will think about that experience years from now when you watch Atlantis reruns and it might give you the same feeling it does right now. **sigh**

I would venture to guess, he has no idea of the way many people perceive him. That is probably why he is so down to earth as many fans have stated.
                                No not a life changing experience,,hehe,,,but yes a very profound positive effect...

Maybe also that if we as fans show him respect he doesn't have to put up an attitude to protect himself from it,,, yes there are those fans that maybe he wish he didn't have to meet again,,the ones that might freak him out with something that shouldn't be done or said to him....

Now I'm not the most outspoken person so even if I talk among friends just how hot and sexy and all that is,,the tease and fun stuff,,,there is just no way I would tell it right up to his face... I respect him to much for that... no what he would get from me,,,correction what he did get from me *lol* was just how awesome he is as an actor,,and of the way he portrays Sheppard in SGA,,, just the person he is and had to add of course just what a incredible job he did on Common Ground... and you could tell he was truly touched by it... (eyes lighting up and his trademark sexy smile) so I think he enjoyes that aspect that he gets praise from his fans of his work...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X