• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are wolf events?
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
      Well the good thing about the wolf events is that they are at Heathrow Airport - so you would probably find a better/ cheaper selection of flights should you decide to come to one!
      Uhm what they have the event at the airport.. you mean the area around it or...were never outside of the airport *lol* just touched down and went to the next flight... I did check flights to Heathrow,,and they pretty much cost the same from here... depends on when you are traveling...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Uhm what they have the event at the airport.. you mean the area around it or...were never outside of the airport *lol* just touched down and went to the next flight... I did check flights to Heathrow,,and they pretty much cost the same from here... depends on when you are traveling...
        Well it is at a Hotel that is just by the Airport - probably not as close to the City Airport as the Expo was but still very close indeed - there is a Hotel bus that you can jump on that shuttles people to and from the airport!

Comment

Well it is at a Hotel that is just by the Airport - probably not as close to the City Airport as the Expo was but still very close indeed - there is a Hotel bus that you can jump on that shuttles people to and from the airport!
          Well that's good if there is a Hotel bus...then I get right there...*lol* well that can work... if it comes to that I'm going at some point that is...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Well that's good if there is a Hotel bus...then I get right there...*lol* well that can work... if it comes to that I'm going at some point that is...
            Well I am pretty sure that Joe enjoyed himself at P1 and if he is invited back to another Wolf Events con and he can make it he will accept! So fingers crossed for him coming sometime in the future. Otherwise lets hope we get something like the Expo again...that was wicked!

Comment

Well I am pretty sure that Joe enjoyed himself at P1 and if he is invited back to another Wolf Events con and he can make it he will accept! So fingers crossed for him coming sometime in the future. Otherwise lets hope we get something like the Expo again...that was wicked!
              yeah he seems to enjoy doing cons in UK...maybe it's more relaxed the way he likes it...
              yeah hopefully if there is P3 he will show up,,,then I'm there ...
              Yeah the Expo was wicked...really cool and it seemed according to them this was one of their best ones...drew a large crowd of people... and that a lot of the celebs seems to truly have enjoyed the event ,,feeling that people who visited showed so much respect and were really nice that they had a great time... so that's good to hear...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

yeah he seems to enjoy doing cons in UK...maybe it's more relaxed the way he likes it...
                yeah hopefully if there is P3 he will show up,,,then I'm there ...
                Yeah the Expo was wicked...really cool and it seemed according to them this was one of their best ones...drew a large crowd of people... and that a lot of the celebs seems to truly have enjoyed the event ,,feeling that people who visited showed so much respect and were really nice that they had a great time... so that's good to hear...
                Yes it did seem to go well. I think Joe must have been very happy with the way things turned out for him!!! I loved that he was soooo popular ! That was great!!!!!! Maybe they will get him back some time!!!

Comment

im out take care all
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Yes it did seem to go well. I think Joe must have been very happy with the way things turned out for him!!! I loved that he was soooo popular ! That was great!!!!!! Maybe they will get him back some time!!!
                    Yeah I hope they will...who knows...they saw what a hit he was... *lol*
                    He sure had his work cut out for him during the weekend... but he did great...
                    And I loved the fact that he got so much attention...he deserve it...and I was truly thrilled for him...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                      im out take care all
                      Take care....see ya
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah I hope they will...who knows...they saw what a hit he was... *lol*
                        He sure had his work cut out for him during the weekend... but he did great...
                        And I loved the fact that he got so much attention...he deserve it...and I was truly thrilled for him...
                        He certainly did deserve it! He was certainly treated like the star he is!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeee....sorry just a fangirl moment thinking about Joe!!!

Comment

He certainly did deserve it! He was certainly treated like the star he is!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeee....sorry just a fangirl moment thinking about Joe!!!
                          Don't worry you are not the only one...even I turn into one of those... *lol*
                          Squeeeeeeeee
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                            Does anyone know if there will be any conventions coming up in chicago soon?
                            Just the Creation one next August.
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Giving some treats....

sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I've been capping The Return - Part II again (again not really spoilery as to plot):

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X