Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    What I have really liked about all the comments I have read is that he looks you in the eye when you speak to him and when he answers you. To me this is just the epitomy of respect from one person to another. He is not putting a distance between the fan and the star. He is one great person meeting another great person.

Though if I had the chance to look in these eyes for real, I would probably freeze like a deer in headlights.

Although from reading reports, he seems to be able to put people at ease.
    Well yes the first time you look into those eyes,,it's like oh my god.. I've always loved his eyes...
    And yes that was a great thing about him,,that he kept eye contact when he talked to you... he gave his attention to you.. I can't say enough good things about him,,, he was just awesome,,
    Now I just want to see the rest of the season ,,, can't it be the 20 November yet...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
      What do you mean? Are they still in your camera- or have you got them on your PC but not into a photobucket account yet?
      They are on my PC - I don't have a photobucket account.

How do I go about getting one - thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, here is a tough question for all the con goers: What was your all time favorite moment of the weekend out of all the millions of great things that happened? Which one do you think you will remember long enough to tell your grandchildren?

I know it is a dumb question, but sometimes it really fun to see what different people consider a highlight of a perfect time.
        *giggles* Oh, for me that has to be the pretty girl who yelled to me "I love you Elphie!!" really loudly as I was leaving. Meeting Joe was nice, but that? Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          They are on my PC - I don't have a photobucket account.

How do I go about getting one - thanks.
          Oh that is easy go to http://photobucket.com/

It is free!!!!

Comment

Here is the link to photobucket. You can just sign up and start uploading.

http://photobucket.com/
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, here is a tough question for all the con goers: What was your all time favorite moment of the weekend out of all the millions of great things that happened? Which one do you think you will remember long enough to tell your grandchildren?

I know it is a dumb question, but sometimes it really fun to see what different people consider a highlight of a perfect time.
              From this con; talking to Joe would definitely be the highlight. He has really lovely eyes... But I managed not to do the brains puddled on floor bit(*), and actually have a short conversation with him

Also, I liked talking to the other fans in the queue.

(*) I've only done this once, but it was SO embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                *giggles* Oh, for me that has to be the pretty girl who yelled to me "I love you Elphie!!" really loudly as I was leaving. Meeting Joe was nice, but that? Rush.
                Goodness- Joe made that big an impression on you!!!!

Comment

Here is the link to photobucket. You can just sign up and start uploading.

http://photobucket.com/
                  I was just going to say, bluealien, go to: www.photobucket.com and join. It's easy and free. Others beat me to it though. It really is simple if I can do it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualegia View Post
                    From this con; talking to Joe would definitely be the highlight. He has really lovely eyes... But I managed not to do the brains puddled on floor bit(*), and actually have a short conversation with him

Also, I liked talking to the other fans in the queue.

(*) I've only done this once, but it was SO embarrassing
                    Oh yes.......teh eyes!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

Comment

Goodness- Joe made that big an impression on you!!!!
                      *laughs* I'd kind of like to forget that I completely embarrassed myself by babbling at him. I get to meet him again in a couple of weeks, so maybe I can replace that memory with something better.

Comment

Joe has very expressive eyes, for sure. They really are the windows to the soul on that man!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes the eyes... I've always loved his eyes,,,think I love them even more now ...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Joe has very expressive eyes, for sure. They really are the windows to the soul on that man!

Oh yes indeed!!!!!!

*sighs some more*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              I was just going to say, bluealien, go to: www.photobucket.com and join. It's easy and free. Others beat me to it though. It really is simple if I can do it!
                              Thanks guys for the link.

I rushed off to sign up but it tells me I already have an account under my email address. Well since I never opened an account it must be my son and he has used my email address - so I will have to find out what username and password he has used to get access.

He is out for the evening so I'll give it a try tomorrow and see it I can get one or two pictures up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                                *laughs* I'd kind of like to forget that I completely embarrassed myself by babbling at him. I get to meet him again in a couple of weeks, so maybe I can replace that memory with something better.
                                Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Found another cute smiley! Love the ones that just make you laugh for no reason!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X