Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
    Yes he must wear that shirt, mind you gotta remember this is the uk, not exactly warm is it
    Ooh yes...hope someone tells him to wrap up warm...and bring a 'brolly'! Don't want him catching cold...it's alright for Shep to be coughing and sneezing, but not our Joe!!

Originally posted by SLC
    OMG I wonder if we could get him to say Hello to the GW girls (oh and boys ) on Camera???
    That'd be FABULOUS!! It'd definitely be worth asking him!! I'm sure he would!

Comment

Probably best if he wears layers coz then he'll get 2 hot inside with everything thats goin on and have to take off the layers

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem View Post
        Did you notice how cute Joe looked in Phantoms when
        Spoiler:
        right before they went into the cave and Shep went up onto his right toes to sneak a peek into the cave. How cute!
        I didn't notice that! I'm still recovering from the rather nice
        Spoiler:
        desert gear bum shots
        in that episode!

Well, looks like that I'll have to watch that eppy again...what a chore!!!

We've got the premiere of 'Misbegotten' here tonight...that'll be nice to watch again.

Forgot to tell you all...I watched 'No Man's Land' with my mum for the first time, for her, the other night. She loves scifi...but has a job keeping all the shows seperate. She recognised Robert Picardo in it and said...'Is he still a hologram then?'....Bless!!!

Comment

Your lucky, I have to wait for the dvds, not that im that bothered really coz then ill be able to watch them as much as i want.

Comment

Probably best if he wears layers coz then he'll get 2 hot inside with everything thats goin on and have to take off the layers
            ...and that's a very nice thought!!

Comment

I wanna go to a convention just to see if i could keep it together when I'd actually be facing Joe..

I'm usually quite the calm person and hardly show excitement..

I'd probably have prepared the most interesting questions and then be like 'uhm, I love you!' when I look at him
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Oh no! I just gave a whumpers green to all the thunkers! I thought I was in the whump-thread... Just imagine 'thunk' instead of 'whump'
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Your lucky, I have to wait for the dvds, not that im that bothered really coz then ill be able to watch them as much as i want.
                  DVDs are the best! Don't have to bother with all the annoying adverts!

I did giggle at the presenter on SKY last night though. He said 'The Wraith are the most scariest thing on TV...that's why I can't watch 'Stargate Atlantis' tomorrow at 9'....Hee! What a wally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                    Oh no! I just gave a whumpers green to all the thunkers! I thought I was in the whump-thread... Just imagine 'thunk' instead of 'whump'
                    I forget which thread I'm in as well most the time....thanks Caty!!

Comment

LOL...thanks caty

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post

OMG when I see Con pics - I get really freaked out at the moment!!!!

I so hope he wears an open shirt like that rather than a T- Shirt!!!!!!
                          OMG me too! Con pics are freaking me out and that one in particular because that's what it's gonna be... not Joe up on stage but Joe sitting at a table signing autographs and me standing there in front of him, within touching distance and him speaking to me..... *squeaks wordlessly* *dies*

Oh yes, he definitely needs to be taking layers off....
                          Last edited by Alipeeps; 25 October 2006, 06:13 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            OMG me too! Con pics are freaking me out and that one in particular because that's what it's gonna be... not Joe up on stage but Joe sitting at a table signing autographs and me standing there in front of him, within touching distance and him speaking to me..... *squeaks wordlessly* *dies*

Oh yes, he definitely needs to be taking layers off....
                            The thing with that pic is that he is obviously in the middle of a conversation and his mouth is in such a Joe like position - that is something that will freak me out even more actually seeing him speak in that Joe like way!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                              The thing with that pic is that he is obviously in the middle of a conversation and his mouth is in such a Joe like position - that is something that will freak me out even more actually seeing him speak in that Joe like way!!!!
                              *squeaks*

OMG I'm gonna die. I'm just gonna die.
                              sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!
                                KylieS21 - 300
                                Stricken - 4200

Comment

Working...
                                X