No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect...Now we just need to get the people from teh walking tour out of the back there, and we'll be good to go!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Whew...I thought GW was going to be down forever!!
      sigpic

Comment

my my my.. ya crazies had a lot of fun last nite i see

mmmm sundae's good...

and this crazy is still tryin to wake up.. been up for bout 30 mins.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, you guys were chatty last night. Anyways I think its time for more pictures from "Hide and Seek".

~Athena

Comment

Oops I was also going to post this triple thunk and I forgot. Silly Me.

~Athena

Comment

Evening all...I see everyone's been busy today!

Thank **** GW is back...I was starting to have Shep withdrawl...(and thunker withdrawl as well... )

Glad everyone liked my drawing...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Evening all...I see everyone's been busy today!

Thank **** GW is back...I was starting to have Shep withdrawl...(and thunker withdrawl as well... )

Glad everyone liked my drawing...
                Hello Beanie!

I noticed that everyone I know in the UK was complaining about GW being down when most of the US and Aussies were asleep. You poor things!

BTW your drawings are really nice.
                ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  Hello Beanie!

I noticed that everyone I know in the UK was complaining about GW being down when most of the US and Aussies were asleep. You poor things!

It was about 2:30-3am for me that it went down.. I had to leave the sundae party early and go to bed

But I got to wake up to those nice piccies

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                    It was about 2:30-3am for me that it went down.. I had to leave the sundae party early and go to bed

But I got to wake up to those nice piccies
                    Yeah...by 2:30-3am I was already asleep...I can't stay up past 2:00 am like I use to. I'm getting old. LOL
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      ooh!! did i hear whipped cream?? maybe if we just get shep over here, we could...

oh boy! *thinks about that train of thought!* *thunk!!*
                      Major Sheppard + Whipped Cream = MAJOR YUMMM *snickers* Just like my New Sig
                      "Great, last time I faced myself I ended up kicking my own ass." -Sheppard
                      "Didn't I order you to get a life?" -Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                        Welcome to the thread! I'd better send Shep over to revive you

LOL mmmmmm *G*

Comment

Yeah...by 2:30-3am I was already asleep...I can't stay up past 2:00 am like I use to. I'm getting old. LOL
                          I WISH I could just go to bed early, lol. About 1am I start feeling like starting some new art stuff

Gotta repost this one because the look makes me smile Not that Shep doesn't always make me smile

Comment

Hello Beanie!

Aye...must have been done because most people on here are from the US or Australia...ah well...

Thanks for pic compliment...I'm still undecided as to whether I like the pic or not...*shrugs*

My word for today is shower...can finally have one, even though bathroom isn't entirely finished yet...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Spooky
                              Major Sheppard + Whipped Cream = MAJOR YUMMM *snickers* Just like my New Sig
                              Make it dairy-free and I'm there...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                Make it dairy-free and I'm there...
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X