Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel
    Not a chance Josiebabe! Keep 'em coming! He is too cute. I can never say no to a JFThunkarama!
    Well if you insist.

We haven't even got to some of my favorite pics yet. During the scene in Freya's apartment he's just adorkable.

Comment

I insist! I insist! Well.. okay.. plead is more like it.
      Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee Josie?
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I love that scene in Freya's appartment! Where he's apologising? JF does that sort of scene so well. It's my favourite part of the movie!!!!! Lovely piccies, Josie. Really yummy, thanks!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Drool! Those are some lovely lovely pixs Josie!! Thank you for sharing! I want more!!

Thanks Pocus! I snatched it. His package was just too good to pass up.
          sigpic

Comment

'K, ladies (and gents), I've got some Shep caps from "The Real World". Not dial up friendly. He was mesmerizng in this, even though his screen time was so little.

Spoiler:

Sig by Camy

Comment

I'm still struggling to upload all my caps of this

Comment

Thanks Majortrip! Lovely pics!
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                  Thanks Majortrip! Lovely pics!
                  Ditto! thanks Trippy!
                  sigpic

Comment

As always Trippy thank you for the caps, you're an absolute star.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                      As always Trippy thank you for the caps, you're an absolute star.
                      Erm, you mean fangirl, lol! *hugs*

Small role in this one, but very effective. I liked this episode.
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Linzi, I hope you weren't so cruel as to not tell your daughter that
                        Spoiler:
                        old Shep is only temporary...

How can she not be a whumper?
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                          Linzi, I hope you weren't so cruel as to not tell your daughter that
                          Spoiler:
                          old Shep is only temporary...

How can she not be a whumper?
                          I did tell her! She understands the scifi reset button anyway!
                          Well, she likes whumping but not as much as me! When she's at medical school in September she'll be giving me whump advice!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                            Erm, you mean fangirl, lol! *hugs*
                            I think that kinda goes without saying. And you're in good company, I'm the one who's currently posting the results of me capping every single JF scene in Thoughtcrimes, that's not obsessively fangirlish at all.
                            I got carried away. But he looks too adorable

You know I always scoffed when I heard people say JF looked like Keanu Reeves, because he so doesn't - except in these pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              I did tell her! She understands the scifi reset button anyway!
                              Well, she likes whumping but not as much as me! When she's at medical school in September she'll be giving me whump advice!!!!
                              Yay! Are you trying to say that your fics will be even more medically accurate??
                              But then, she'll have to spend lots of time with dead people befor she gets to work on the living

Does anyone have a pre-CG excitement how-it-could/should-turn-out ficcie planned???

EDIT: OOps, wrong thread! *runs over to all the other whump sickos*
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                                Yay! Are you trying to say that your fics will be even more medically accurate??
                                But then, she'll have to spend lots of time with dead people befor she gets to work on the living

Does anyone have a pre-CG excitement how-it-could/should-turn-out ficcie planned???

EDIT: OOps, wrong thread! *runs over to all the other whump sickos*
                                'whump sickos?' Hmmm, that sums us up quite nicely, I think!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X