• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    [/CENTER]

ooh!!! i LOVE that double thunk!!!! *thunk*

Comment

Shep and Grodin...thunk thunk!

Shame they killed him off...I liked seeing him almost every episode...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

i know!!! i love(d) grodin! i'm so sad that he's dead now... he had that lovely accent!! *thunk* oh wait... shep thunk!! right!! *thunk*

Comment

I miss him too Speaking of accents, Atlantis could use some Aussies!

I'm sorry, I went overboard with the LFP screenscaps! You know how it is.. you go to take one, but every frame has a different lovely expression.

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

Let's say nothing about the position in these...

Horizonality...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Let's say nothing about the position in these...

Horizonality...
              I took those ones completely by accident

Comment

I took those ones completely by accident
                Yeah right...

I finally managed to get The Other Sister on DVD today...

Comment

Yeah right...

I finally managed to get The Other Sister on DVD today...
                  Lucky you! I did finally get to see Joe in Birds of Prey, but that's about it. How's the drawing going?

Comment

Lucky you! I did finally get to see Joe in Birds of Prey, but that's about it. How's the drawing going?
                    Birds of Prey is really cool...

Drawing is finished...just having a little conundrum here...best way to scan it, cos it looks great on paper, but sh*te once I've scanned it...

Bathroom epic part 9...we nearly have a bathroom...

Comment

Birds of Prey is really cool...

Drawing is finished...just having a little conundrum here...best way to scan it, cos it looks great on paper, but sh*te once I've scanned it...

Bathroom epic part 9...we nearly have a bathroom...
                      I couldn't really pay much attention to the show because of Joe.. busy cheering for the bad guy

Scanners can be a pain.. I always lose some contrast and detail and it needs fixing up in photoshop

Comment

I couldn't really pay much attention to the show because of Joe.. busy cheering for the bad guy

Scanners can be a pain.. I always lose some contrast and detail and it needs fixing up in photoshop
                        Yeah I was as well...and he's real bad in that...

Well I've made it so it can be seen...here goes nada...

Comment

The show Bird of Prey I didn't care for...I knew it was going to get cancellled the day I heard they were going to premiere it...But like Merentha, I wasn't paying attention to the story, too busy looking at Joe.
                          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                            The show Bird of Prey I didn't care for...I knew it was going to get cancellled the day I heard they were going to premiere it...But like Merentha, I wasn't paying attention to the story, too busy looking at Joe.
                            A bit like Thoughtcrimes then...cos that just screams to me 'Pilot Episode' not 'Film'...

Basically I get the impression it was a TV Series that never became...

Comment

Yeah I was as well...and he's real bad in that...

Well I've made it so it can be seen...here goes nada...

Love it! You really captured the Shep-ness Boo, it won't let me give you any green

Comment

A bit like Thoughtcrimes then...cos that just screams to me 'Pilot Episode' not 'Film'...

Basically I get the impression it was a TV Series that never became...
                                At least I thought "Thought Crimes" had a possiblity if given a chance to be made into a series. It had an interesting premise if done correctly. While BOP just sounded terrible at least IMO. Since Batman wasn't some mutant like the X-men. He was just an over obsessed guy with cool gadgets.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X