Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    *places picture and runs away*
    you can't run away from me Grace!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      you can't run away from me Grace!
      *flutters back* You make a compelling argument. I could never run away from you.

Working a flooofy hair theme here, pardon me.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        *flutters back* You make a compelling argument. I could never run away from you.
        You are mine now!
        sigpic

Comment

Challenge #108

Copter has a busy week so I'll be hosting this challenge. She will be on to post the entries for #107 tonight.

The prompt for this week's challenge is Dancing.

This could mean literal dancing or a sense of movement in the piece and or text on the piece.

Entries are due to me by PM at noon your time on May 30th.
          sigpic
          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Flowers Challenge

RodneyisGodney

Grace

MSusy

raduzhok

taris-eirien

copter

A huge thank you to slizzie1986 for hosting this week's challenge on very very short notice!
            sigpic

Comment

We are extending Challenge #108: Dancing. Now entries are due by June 6th at noon your time.
              sigpic

Comment

Challenge #109

First, I want to say a huge Thank You to slizzie1986 to helping me out yet again on very short notice. And also I want to announce that she has stepped up and will be my partner in hosting the art challenge!

I am posting a little early today, but that just gives you more time to start working on the next challenge!
                Slizzie will be by later today to post the entries from the #108 Dancing challenge.

This week is a random challenge. I'll be traveling, so I won't make it like previous mystery ones. This week, you can pick instead of being assigned something. There are three words. Pick one [or all 3!]. Use that word in your art, or use it for your theme. Then pick a color. Use it however you want!

1. Joy
                2. Hope
                3. Peace

1. Green
                2. Blue
                3. Orange

Remember, you are free to use as many or as few options as you want, in any combo! Just use them to get your muse moving!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday June 13th.
                sigpic

Comment

Challenge #108 - Dancing

RodneyIsGodney

MSusy

JadedWraith

slizzie1986

sigpic

Comment

Joe Flanigan tweeted:

Joe Flanigan @JoeFlanigan
                    Yesterday, my son Truman looking at my fathers coffin as it's being lowered. The passing of life and the giving of life. God bless you. I will miss you. https://www.instagram.com/p/BGUtYS3R2Fo/
                    2:45 PM - 6 Jun 2016
                    https://twitter.com/JoeFlanigan/stat...91096474550272

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Challenge #109
                      ***********challenge extended due to lack of entries***********

First, I want to say a huge Thank You to slizzie1986 to helping me out yet again on very short notice. And also I want to announce that she has stepped up and will be my partner in hosting the art challenge!

I am posting a little early today, but that just gives you more time to start working on the next challenge!
                      Slizzie will be by later today to post the entries from the #108 Dancing challenge.

This week is a random challenge. I'll be traveling, so I won't make it like previous mystery ones. This week, you can pick instead of being assigned something. There are three words. Pick one [or all 3!]. Use that word in your art, or use it for your theme. Then pick a color. Use it however you want!

1. Joy
                      2. Hope
                      3. Peace

1. Green
                      2. Blue
                      3. Orange

Remember, you are free to use as many or as few options as you want, in any combo! Just use them to get your muse moving!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday June 13th. 20th
                      sigpic

Comment

Challenge #110

Copter hasn't gotten any entries for the last week's challenge so far, but it's that time again. My first week to host as a partner with her (Thank you, Copter. ). I'm posting early because I've got a busy day to get through.

The prompt for this week's challenge is Memory.

Maybe delve into your favorite character's history or have them remembering something, celebrate a favorite memory of yours. Whatever memory means to you goes.

Entries are due to me by PM at noon your time on June 27th.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X