No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

I only got 3 entries, and it seemed like a lot were interested in this challenge......so I think I will extend it for one more week to see if anyone else joins in. I know I got real busy last week and I didn't even have a chance to make anything. Note the new due date.

Challenge #39

This week for the challenge we are going to look to the 3 stars.....Star Trek, Star Wars and Star Gate. Pick your favorite and make some art! Anything goes! Favorite space ship, favorite character, favorite uniform, whatever you love best about it, show it off!

entries due to me Monday July 28th by noon your time.
      sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey my dear thunkers!

I was away for a long time.... my BF and I moved in together and we still have to do many things around the flat. Universiy got me always. I was taking riding lessons almost every day and I have a new job, which I have resigned... it is just a slave- drive and I can wind myself up, I don't need others for that -.-
                            In August I will take diving lessons. In September an Isotope course and I will have a field trip. No, not through the gate *sigh* But some geoligical stuff (like Lorne *__*)
                            I am a busy bee xD and of course in the same month: vacation

I hope y'all are fine!
                            Lost in space ...

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity7 View Post
                              Hey my dear thunkers!

I was away for a long time.... my BF and I moved in together and we still have to do many things around the flat. Universiy got me always. I was taking riding lessons almost every day and I have a new job, which I have resigned... it is just a slave- drive and I can wind myself up, I don't need others for that -.-
                              In August I will take diving lessons. In September an Isotope course and I will have a field trip. No, not through the gate *sigh* But some geoligical stuff (like Lorne *__*)

I hope y'all are fine!
                              Wow, you are busy.

I'm just trying to survive one more week then VACATION!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity7 View Post
                                Hey my dear thunkers!

I hope y'all are fine!
                                Keeping busy is good, unless you need a sit down.

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                                Wow, you are busy.

I'm just trying to survive one more week then VACATION!
                                Lucky you Taris!

Had my first sort of paying job today ($7.50? Can you call that pay)
                                Was fun though. I could make scrapbooking a career, low paid one but, who needs money anyway?
                                (me)

Do I look as tired as I feel?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X