No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
      Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Sweet Dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Thunkers!

Usually visit the JT Thread, but I do come in here to check out all the pretty pics! Just wanted to tell Taris and Dell and the rest (sorry bad with names) that I just love all your pictures. You make my day!!!
            Thank you so much!
            sigpic
            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
            Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caty91 View Post
              I have a question. I know that Joe Flanigan has been in a move called Six Bullets with Jean-Claude Van Damme. Has anyone seen it? If so, is it any good?
              I have a copy of this movie, and I like it. Not my usual type of movie, but it has my Joe in it, so I will love it no matter what. It is worth a watch if you can.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
              Hi Thunkers!

Usually visit the JT Thread, but I do come in here to check out all the pretty pics! Just wanted to tell Taris and Dell and the rest (sorry bad with names) that I just love all your pictures. You make my day!!!
              Thank you so much!
              Why thank you, it is a pleasure to serve, and I'm sorry I have not been very active this month, but I've been writing him heaps instead of posting pics

Oh dear, seems I have the same Andrew caps as Taris, wonder how that could be
              Have some Hondo instead
              sigpic

Comment

Challenge Update
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for those of you who were wondering about RiG's hidden easter eggs in this sig:

Spoiler:
                1 in his mohawk, one above his hear, one in between those two , one on his neck, one on his shoulder and 2 in his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reminder about challenge #29

Make a visual representation of any Stargate episode {SG1, SGA or SGU or any of the movies}
                But you cannot use any SG related caps or words in your art. So for example the SGA episode "Rising" you might show some bread dough rising. When you send me your art, please include the title of the episode in your PM.
                If you need a list of all the episodes check here.

If you want more of a challenge or that one stumps you, do a little spring cleaning. Go back through all the challenges and do one that you missed. {look here for a list}

entries due to me Monday April 28th by noon your time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                If you haven't done the survey yet, please take a few minutes to do so. Even if you haven't done any of the challenges, you can still answer!

Survey time!
                Please take a few minutes to copy and paste and answer these 5 questions into a PM to me please. Thanks!

1. What would you like to learn more about in your art? [coloring, filters, etc]

2. What challenges do you like best? [fun ones, ones where you learn something new, list specific challenges you loved if you have them]

3. What challenges do you dislike?

4. Do you visit any other threads on GW where the art challenge is not posted? If so, do you think they might like to join us?

5. Would you ever want to host the challenge for me one week?
                sigpic

Comment

Hello there!

I usually hang over in the Whump Thread but occasionally peek in here.

I have seen Six Bullets. JCVD is not usually someone I watch a film for.....therefore, I got this one because Joe is in it.

I liked him in this........tats and all. Joe just has that certain "something" onscreen......my eyes immediately look for him no matter who he's in a scene with.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                    I have a copy of this movie, and I like it. Not my usual type of movie, but it has my Joe in it, so I will love it no matter what. It is worth a watch if you can.

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                    Hello there!

I have seen Six Bullets. JCVD is not usually someone I watch a film for.....therefore, I got this one because Joe is in it.

I liked him in this........tats and all. Joe just has that certain "something" onscreen......my eyes immediately look for him no matter who he's in a scene with.
                    I found the movie today and I've watched it. I loved the movie and I think it sheds a light about a very important issue we have today. I like JCVD, but I think I would probably never seen it if Joe wasn't in it. I wish that I could be rescued by Joe Flanigan and JCVD *Sigh*.

I don't know if you guys know it but the woman who plays Monica Fayden played Dr. Sarah Gardner from SG-1.

Comment

Hello there!

Hi IHS, nice to see you getting around
                      I know what you mean, I tend to miss the action going on around him because I'm watching him.

I found the movie today and I've watched it. I loved the movie and I think it sheds a light about a very important issue we have today. I like JCVD, but I think I would probably never seen it if Joe wasn't in it. I wish that I could be rescued by Joe Flanigan and JCVD *Sigh*.

I don't know if you guys know it but the woman who plays Monica Fayden played Dr. Sarah Gardner from SG-1.
                      Could still happen....you never know what the future holds..... brings to mind some art I did...you will love this!

sigpic

Comment

^^I like both of those siggies!

I'm here, I'm there....I'm everywhere! *evil grin* I'm kind of a WHUMPTHUNKer.

ETA: I am liking being APOLLO. Ah yes.......
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi IHS, nice to see you getting around
                          I know what you mean, I tend to miss the action going on around him because I'm watching him.

Could still happen....you never know what the future holds..... brings to mind some art I did...you will love this!

I love the picture! By the way! I read your story Never Forget and I loved the story.

Comment

I love the picture! By the way! I read your story Never Forget and I loved the story.
                            Thank you very much, I just re read it the other night myself, looking at writing a follow on story...I started it right after I finished the first one, but got lost in the science, so gave it up. I'm thinking of trying again, maybe if I make Rodney babble enough no one will notice I have no idea what I'm on about
                            I did a vid of the song at the end of the story
                            http://vimeo.com/58332479
                            and art.
                            sigpic

Comment

^^I like both of those siggies!

I'm here, I'm there....I'm everywhere! *evil grin* I'm kind of a WHUMPTHUNKer.

ETA: I am liking being APOLLO. Ah yes.......
                              I know exactly what you mean!
                              Hey am I the old dude with grey hair...is this a Battlestar weekend?
                              If so I only saw the original...couldn't handle Starbuck being a girl!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much, I just re read it the other night myself, looking at writing a follow on story...I started it right after I finished the first one, but got lost in the science, so gave it up. I'm thinking of trying again, maybe if I make Rodney babble enough no one will notice I have no idea what I'm on about
                                I did a vid of the song at the end of the story
                                http://vimeo.com/58332479
                                and art.
                                Love the video and the song!! Yes yes yes! You should try again! And I forgot to say that I added your story my favorite list. I'm currently writing a Sheppard/OC story which is up on fanfiction, and I was wondering if you could talk a look at it and let me know what you think?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10155125/1/In-My-Galaxy

Comment

Working...
                                X