X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus...popping back as am called
    sigpic

Comment

What happens in that one? Sure I've watched it but can't remember what it's about.

Comment

um....Tolkra planet, bad guy, stolen ship, exploding sun.....the usual.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, think I remember now!

Comment

hehe, but sounds like so many others...until the exploding sun bit I guess

Sun? McKay could do that with his eyes closed!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Hey guys, something just popped up for me on Monday, nothing bad, but I will be a bit slow in posting the challenge results on Monday. On the flip side, this gives you more time to get me entries We'll say......have all entries into me by Monday 1PM CST which is Monday 7 PM GMT.

I will post the new challenge {challenge #3} early Monday so you will have plenty of time to get started on it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Still lurking. Still feeling bleh. *sigh*
                    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      *runs in*

Hey guys, something just popped up for me on Monday, nothing bad, but I will be a bit slow in posting the challenge results on Monday. On the flip side, this gives you more time to get me entries We'll say......have all entries into me by Monday 1PM CST which is Monday 7 PM GMT.

I will post the new challenge {challenge #3} early Monday so you will have plenty of time to get started on it.
                      cool.

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                      Still lurking. Still feeling bleh. *sigh*
                      thanks for the green, hope you feel better soon!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Copter.

Sorry you're not feeling so good, Taris. I'd green you back but it's not letting me!

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        hehe, but sounds like so many others...until the exploding sun bit I guess
                        Exactly!

Comment

Hello again! *hugs* and *cookies* for anyone who needs them.

I'm looking for two pieces of help, one very on-topic and one slightly off. (I'll spoiler that one...)

First - we watched The Queen! If anyone has good Sheppard pictures from that, both I and my friend's eyes would be very grateful.

Second -
                          Spoiler:
                          I know that there's some episodes coming up in season five that I'm...less...interested in seeing. I've never been a huge fan of Keller, and I know they hook her up with McKay. (I think that squicks me out even more now I'm getting closer to McKay's age, and looking back at the age difference...I have pupils with that age difference....and just...eww...but I digress...)

Anyway! I'd like to know if there are any Keller/McKay heavy episodes that I can just let my pal watch by herself? We don't always agree on episodes, so I'd rather let her see it herself and enjoy it than put up with me being sad and grumpy. Help me, please? <insert Bambi-eyes here>

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                            Hello again! *hugs* and *cookies* for anyone who needs them.

I'm looking for two pieces of help, one very on-topic and one slightly off. (I'll spoiler that one...)

First - we watched The Queen! If anyone has good Sheppard pictures from that, both I and my friend's eyes would be very grateful.

Second -
                            Spoiler:
                            I know that there's some episodes coming up in season five that I'm...less...interested in seeing. I've never been a huge fan of Keller, and I know they hook her up with McKay. (I think that squicks me out even more now I'm getting closer to McKay's age, and looking back at the age difference...I have pupils with that age difference....and just...eww...but I digress...)

Anyway! I'd like to know if there are any Keller/McKay heavy episodes that I can just let my pal watch by herself? We don't always agree on episodes, so I'd rather let her see it herself and enjoy it than put up with me being sad and grumpy. Help me, please? <insert Bambi-eyes here>
                            Then you really want to avoid Brainstorm.
                            John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

My folder for The Queen is a little thin but this is what I've got.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X