Hey Luisa, nice pics!
                        sigpic

Comment

hi dell
                          you have a wonderful night
                          *hugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm back from the con and had a great time. Next year will be sad but......

Met Taris and shared a photo. Was one of the **many** crazies who stood in a long line and had their pic taken by David to possibly be an extra in his 'DeBug' movie. If I'm picked
                            I'll probably be splattered all over someone's windshield in probably a nano second.

Joe looked good and was as gracious as usual. The Meet and Greet went well. He has a new pilot coming out with Hallmark. He didn't know too much about it so we will have to wait and see.

Alex Zahara and Dan Payne were very enjoyable as usual. Very personable and had many amusing stories. Kate Hewlitt is soooooooo adorable! Much to her brother's chagrin.

I didn't hang around much on Sunday, though I did see Amanda Tapping in the lobby. Wow did she look good. She also is a very gracious, good and kind person. Lovely, lovely person.

I'm hoping next year, being the last year, alas, Creation will go all out and put forth a few more bucks to try to get most of the stars of all 3 series. Time will tell. Taris will probably have a lot to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                              What's up with the sig Creek.
                              Not that it's not nice, but it's not Shep
                              Have I done something to upset her?
                              No of course not, Shep! You're still my favourite, but you do need to take turns being in my sig. You'll be back there in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by xXLisaXx View Post
                                hi dell
                                you have a wonderful night
                                *hugs*
                                Sleep well Lisa *Hugs*

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
                                Hi everyone. I'm back from the con and had a great time. Next year will be sad but......

Met Taris and shared a photo. Was one of the **many** crazies who stood in a long line and had their pic taken by David to possibly be an extra in his 'DeBug' movie. If I'm picked
                                I'll probably be splattered all over someone's windshield in probably a nano second.

Joe looked good and was as gracious as usual. The Meet and Greet went well. He has a new pilot coming out with Hallmark. He didn't know too much about it so we will have to wait and see.

Alex Zahara and Dan Payne were very enjoyable as usual. Very personable and had many amusing stories. Kate Hewlitt is soooooooo adorable! Much to her brother's chagrin.

I didn't hang around much on Sunday, though I did see Amanda Tapping in the lobby. Wow did she look good. She also is a very gracious, good and kind person. Lovely, lovely person.

I'm hoping next year, being the last year, alas, Creation will go all out and put forth a few more bucks to try to get most of the stars of all 3 series. Time will tell. Taris will probably have a lot to share.
                                Glad you had a good time. I would love to go next year, but it is halfway around the world, so the chances are slim.
                                so Joe has another pilot coming out, I sure hope it makes it's way here!
                                I also hope you get in David's movie!
                                Last edited by Dellruby; 19 August 2013, 05:12 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X