• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Well did it help?
      It didn't hurt.
      sigpic

Comment

Well guess I'll just take a look around then, see if any of them want to join up.
        Good idea Shep.
        sigpic

Comment

They must be hiding
          sigpic

Comment

Now that was an unusual double post, how did you manage that one Shep.

You're the one pushing the buttons, you tell me!

Hmmm, I did nothing different.
            sigpic

Comment

So I haven't pointed a gun at anyone for a while, can I can I try something else now?

What do you have in mind?

My face is up here girly!

Hmmm, sorry what, oh so it is, Hi!
              sigpic

Comment

I thought I could try stand up.

Oh you any good at telling jokes?

No, I meant I would just stand up.

Oh, nice!

EYES!

sigpic

Comment

Nice lunch break entertainment. Thanks Dell! And Shep!
                  John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                  sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                  Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Hi All!

I don't know how many of you watch the News but it seems that Calgary has made the International News. The City if flooding!

I wanted to let you all know that my family and I are safe. I am fortunate to live well above the rivers, the only thing that is effecting us is the rain that does not seem to want to end anytime soon. My basement is leaking a bit of water, but nothing serious.

The Saddledome, where I work, is under water. The water is up to Row 10 in the buliding, the Flames and Hitmen dressing rooms are totally submerged, the Jumbotron (electronics) is destroyed. I am so happy I had time to clear out my locker yesterday before all this happened. I hope I still have a job when Monday comes.

Here is a link to Global Calgary if you are interested.
                    http://globalnews.ca/calgary/

I am dry and safe!!
                    Last edited by RinkRat; 21 June 2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                      Hi All!

I don't know how many of you watch the News but it seems that Calgary has may International News. The City if flooding!

I wanted to let you all know that my family and I are safe. I am fortunate to live well above the rivers, the only thing that is effecting us is the rain that does not seem to want to end anytime soon. My basement is leaking a bit of water, but nothing serious.

The Saddledome, where I work, is under water. The water is up to Row 10 in the buliding, the Flames and Hitmen dressing rooms are totally submerged, the Jumbotron (electronics) is destroyed. I am so happy I had time to clear out my locker yesterday before all this happened. I hope I still have a job when Monday comes.

I am dry and safe!!
                      Glad you're safe, Rink!
                      John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Hi All!

I don't know how many of you watch the News but it seems that Calgary has made the International News. The City if flooding!

I am dry and safe!!
                        Rink!!I'm glad you and your family are safe.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Time to go to work See all later!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                                Nice lunch break entertainment. Thanks Dell! And Shep!
                                you are most welcome, it was fun wasn't it Shep.
                                A real blast.

Hi All!

I am dry and safe!!
                                Glad to hear your safe, we are have a lot of rain round here too, but our flooding is small potatoes compared to what you are having to live through. Good luck for Monday! and I hope the rain stops soon.
                                Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                                Time to go to work See all later!!!

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...519-0090xe.jpg
                                Hope work was half as nice as the pic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X