Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luisa_ View Post
    Dell, I like your new sig.... but, maybe, you made a mistake....you wrote "prefect" instead of "perfect"...or it's me that don't know what's mean prefect?
    oh crap! thanks for letting me know.
    sigpic

Comment

Rodney, any chance you can help Dell to erase the mistake?
      I could change all the english dictionary in the world. So, the new way to say "perfect" will be "prefect".
      It can be done for our Dell!

Comment

Took care of it.....I wish I could spell, would make life so much easier at times! and some times Spell check lies!
        sigpic

Comment

It's time to go for me....I need to go to sleep.
          Good afternoon (or morning....I don't know) Dell. It was nice chatting a little with you.

Comment

Dell, I like your new sig.... but, maybe, you made a mistake....you wrote "prefect" instead of "perfect"...or it's me that don't know what's mean prefect?
            Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            Took care of it.....I wish I could spell, would make life so much easier at times! and some times Spell check lies!
            (Ford) Prefect is a car... and a character from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

It's time to go for me....I need to go to sleep.
              Good afternoon (or morning....I don't know) Dell. It was nice chatting a little with you.
              Still morning there Luisa. Sleep well, nice talking to you too!

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
              (Ford) Prefect is a car... and a character from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...
              Thanks for that Jae'a
              sigpic

Comment

Afternoon girls, how is everyone?

Neat sig, Dell! And nice pics everyone!

Comment

Hmm, looks like there's no one here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
                      Afternoon girls, how is everyone?

Neat sig, Dell! And nice pics everyone!
                      Hi Creek, I'm around, just hiding a lot...been on u-tube a lot today listening to music.
                      Thanks for the sig complement. At first I thought is was dull, but it's growing on me
                      sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Dell! Good to see someone is here. Any luck getting the guests to sign up?

Comment

see no new names hanging around, so I'm guessing not. Can't say I didn't try!
                          sigpic

Comment

It was a good effort!

Comment

damn near ran myself raggered and what do i get from it...cramp in my fingers!
                              sigpic

Comment

Shep looks a little too happy about that... Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X