No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Comment

Here Friday is ended, but tomorrow is Saturday....CHEERS. I will have a week off from work 'cause next tuesday I'll move in my new home. Not that I need a week to do it, but I'm very very tired, so I asked the whole week off and boss said yes.

** Good night Taris, Crimson, Creek and everyone else will come later **

Comment

*snerks* Taris,you're a cheeky monkey. hehe Alright lovelies,which gun do ya like Shep to handle the most? Minds outta the gutter ya cheeky monkeys. lol More Shep shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Good night, Luisa! Yay for a week off and finally getting all the moving done - good luck and hope it all goes well. I get to work this weekend. Can't complain (too much) since I'm the one who makes the schedule.
            John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful pic, Taris!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
                  Beautiful pic, Taris!
                  Thank you, Creek. Now it's time to head to bed. Have to get up early, early tomorrow for work.

Sweet Dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Taris, sleep well!

Comment

hmmm, I have a few shirtless pics, must go to the whump thread and see if I have any that taris doesn't...probably not.
                      Hope your move goes well Luisa, and a week off, lucky you!
                      Hi Creek I Crimson!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Dell, how are you?

Comment

I'm good Creek, Haven't been on at the right times to see you lately....time zones keep changing!

see I got skin, now where is Crimson?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                            I'm good Creek, Haven't been on at the right times to see you lately....time zones keep changing!
                            http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...psae103d33.jpg
                            see I got skin, now where is Crimson?
                            I've missed talking with you and swapping pictures! (can't do the latter because I'm on my phone right now)

Comment

Never mind, you get to say hi, and that is the main thing!
                              sigpic

Comment

True. It is good to see you again. Maybe next time I'll be on the computer! Things have been pretty busy for me lately so I don't get on here as much as I'd like.

Comment

Working...
                                X