No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys!. Lovely pics Luisa, and taris.
          sorry you are having laptop troubles taris

Huh, look at that, Dell is thunking in America.
          sigpic

Comment

- Did you go anywhere interesting today, Dell?
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              - Did you go anywhere interesting today, Dell?
              Today was all on foot...had a look at Macys...I need more dosh! Then we walked up through china town to Lombard Street, then along it for a while until we got to the windiest street in the world bit, then we carried on up it....BTW for those who don't know...you have to walk up a hill before you get to that bit....then on down to fisherman's wharf again, bought our gifts, and got the last tour bus back to union Square. So when it came time for dinner tonight, we only went down stairs to the Daily Grill. I sure wish I had my pedometer, so I knew how far we walked, but I forgot it this trip!

Hi Shep I came back to see you!

Yes! Dell came back!
              Last edited by Dellruby; 10 March 2013, 09:28 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

There are a lot of nice tea shops in the big mall on Market. (It's near Union Square). And also make sure to get some chocolate.

- Chinatown is a lot of fun.
                sigpic

Comment

If I'm right, Dell might not be too interested in American chocolate...I hear she can get better chocolate back home in NZ and I am tempted to feel the same way sometimes.

Comment

I plan on trying some of the chocolate, but there are other things on the list, like coconut cream pie, corn bread, clam chowder, sweet potato pie....had crab cakes today, and sweet potato fries.

That isn't a long list.

-That is just what I can think of now....I have worked out that NZ does beer much better as well as coffee!
                    Hey! My family makes beer, it's good!

-sorry bud, but it is tasteless. You need to try dark beer! (no not stout!)
                    sigpic

Comment

Well do yourself a favor and when you decide to try the chocolate here, go find someplace to get some nice, high quality chocolate.

Mmmm sweet potato fries and crab cakes are both pretty good, though the crab cakes have to be done right or else they're not always so good.

Comment

- We only drink imported beers at Morgania's. Those sweet potato fries are delicious.
                        McKay says you should try dim sum.
                        sigpic

Comment

these ones were nice, but I don't have anything to compare it with.....I tell you one thing!
                          the meals here are huge! enough to feed a small country!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes forgot to mention that a while ago, the meals do tend to be big here...
                            Glad you apparently got good crab cakes this time

Comment

- You could always order the appetizers. Or go to a buffet.
                              - Make you clean your hands before you use the serving utensils, and hold them with a napkin. It's just better to do that, less germs.
                              sigpic

Comment

I had chicken pot pie for dinner tonight...I make that size pie and serve 4 with it!

That is a lot of pie!

-Don't worry, I didn't finish it, and had no desert (had it at lunch, then walked up hills!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X