Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan
    Do you guys read fanfic posted on Gateworld? I've seen a lot of LJ links here and was just curious. Was thinking of adding my work to Gateworld, but it would be a lot of work (~30 ish stories...) and wondered if it was well read? Not intended as a dig at Gateworld at all, I really like this place! Just a question out of curiosity
    i can't say i do,

i read them on live journal and ff.net and my friends sites...

i find the fic section here to hard to navigate
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

*is thinking more and more of getting her LJ up and running *

and while I'm thinking.... *G*

[rant] Who, exactly do we complain to about the horrible lack of pictures available for season 3 of Atlantis! FCOL! What do we have to do? Sacrifice a Vir... oh never mind.... *G* [/rant]

Pics! *G*
      spoiler for size... *becoming my mantra

Spoiler:

really REALLY don't like the wardrobe in this one...except the half unbuttoned shirt....dear god, the man just RADIATES sexy! (((THUNK!!))

kissable lips...
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

hey alll anyone around
        I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
          hey alll anyone around
          I'm here.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

*waves*
            sigpic

Comment

Hello happy campers!!!! I'm new here but I must say that this is one of the best threads on this site!! Shep is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello!! I'm pretty new too
                sigpic

Comment

To tell u the truth I was kinda scared to join

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                    I'm reasonably new too, but everyone on this thread has been really friendly, and it's been a lot of fun. (Kinda addictive too!)
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                      I'm reasonably new too, but everyone on this thread has been really friendly, and it's been a lot of fun. (Kinda addictive too!)
                      You're telling me!!!! I've only posted like 6 or 7 times and I and get enough of it!!!!

Comment

Can't type to save myself.

The whump thread too- if you like your Shep a little bruised around the edges!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                          Ooh, fresh blood newbie.

Just kidding – nothin' to be afraid of from us. We're totally, completely, off-the-wall insane in here, but we don't bite. Thunkers.

*whistles innocently*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

well, I signed up a long time ago, but didn't post, just lurked. *G* People have been very friendly here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                              Ooh, fresh blood newbie.

Just kidding – nothin' to be afraid of from us. We're totally, completely, off-the-wall insane in here, but we don't bite. Thunkers.

*whistles innocently*
                              *points at Whump thread* I think a bit of that insanity is rubbing off!! LOL

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                                Ooh, fresh blood newbie.

*whistles innocently*

SHH! CK! You're giving away all our secrets!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X